Sponsored

Did anyone find good seat covers for the JLUR leather seats?

Cyclone88

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2012 JK Sport, 2013 Mini Countryman
Vehicle Showcase
If you're looking for a good rear seat cover for your dog that's machine washable, give this a look: http://a.co/iOSLwiF

We have them on both of our cars (Mini and JL), the hammock is great for our dogs so they don't spill forward, and the covers have side flaps to cover the edge of the seats.
Sponsored

Bearkat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm using the EZDOG Drive rear seat cover -- it fits perfectly, covers the side if the seats, doesn't slide around, and leaves access to seat belts and child seat retainers. http://store.ezydog.com/drive-dog-car-seat-cover/
If you're looking for a good rear seat cover for your dog that's machine washable, give this a look: http://a.co/iOSLwiF

We have them on both of our cars (Mini and JL), the hammock is great for our dogs so they don't spill forward, and the covers have side flaps to cover the edge of the seats.
How do these do with the wind while running doorless? I have a different one in my JKU and it wants to flap around and "puff up" running doorless.

Cyclone88

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How do these do with the wind while running doorless? I have a different one in my JKU and it wants to flap around and "puff up" running doorless.
Ya know, that's a good question. I wondered the same, just haven't had a chance to take the doors/top off with it installed to check yet. I'd imagine there will be plenty of flapping.

Bearkat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I think I will just take the one out of my JK and put it in the JL. That will work for me until the Bartact rear covers are available.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I had Trekarmor covers in my JKR and they were awesome. Thinking about a set (Bartact) for the JLUR when they have the rear seat covers ready.

Sponsored

Lar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Ordered a set from Bartact for the front seats today. No forum discount so a bit pricey . Hopefully the quality and look is commensurate with the cost.
Wanted to avoid any damage to the leather and stitching with constant in and out of the wife and I not to mention the inevitable drink or food drop.

And received the front seat covers Wednesday. Looks like a nice product . Install this weekend. Sal at Bartact real helpful and good to deal with.:like:

Last edited:
Reactions: RC3

Lar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
So I couldn't wait for the weekend. Put the new Bartact seat covers on the front seats . I have the blk leather interior so it has red stitching through out the interior. I ordered the optional red stitching in my blk seat covers. All i can say is they are wonderful. You really get what you pay for as i have used others cheaper ones in the past on other Jeeps. But this Jeep is a step above any one i have owned so I went a little over board . But so worth it for me. Covers look great ,cover well have several zippered pockets along with the bags. The rear seat covers are not out yet but I can tell you these match perfectly with the rest of the interior. Most people won't even realize I have after market seat covers on the car.

Having a hard time attaching pics but will try and figure out how later ...

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
So I couldn't wait for the weekend. Put the new Bartact seat covers on the front seats . I have the blk leather interior so it has red stitching through out the interior. I ordered the optional red stitching in my blk seat covers. All i can say is they are wonderful. You really get what you pay for as i have used others cheaper ones in the past on other Jeeps. But this Jeep is a step above any one i have owned so I went a little over board . But so worth it for me. Covers look great ,cover well have several zippered pockets along with the bags. The rear seat covers are not out yet but I can tell you these match perfectly with the rest of the interior. Most people won't even realize I have after market seat covers on the car.

Id love to see a picture. Thats what I ordered from Bartack. They have been shipped and supposed to arrive next week.

drg6654

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Any pics?

Lar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Thought I did? May have added them to another Post . I'll try again.
20180524_165418 (1).jpg
20180524_165418 (1).jpg 20180524_165408 (1).jpg

Don't have the rear seat covers yet. Got get some protection from the grandchildren.

Sponsored

Cyclone88

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
1350C4C3-0329-474C-9D14-C2CEC631EF9E.jpeg
If anyone is curious, Bartact also has a black and white version. Looks real sharp with the white JL.

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I have tan interior. Does anyone know of any good options in a tan color? I'm having trouble finding more than the one option on Mopars site.

ratherBjeepn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon

We received the Bartacts for the front seats that are tan leather. How did you handle the apron on the bottom rear of the front seats? Did you bend it and "tuck it" into the Bartact covers? I hate the idea of bending (breaking!) the stiff backing in the apron.

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase