Sponsored

Did anybody ever suggest a trade for your Jeep?

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
All right, some notes because some folks wonder why I didn't fist fight that fu**** to death.

I was still fueling my Willys and had the gas hose in hand at this moment. That bastard was on the other side of the Jeep. And with those coke eyes, he was running very, very fast.

Did I really want to fight that strange man while I could just wipe out his spit with a squeegee? Meh. I had better stuff to do than spending my Sunday at the police station.

Plus, I didn't know if the guy had some weapon with him or something. It was all very strange, quick (about a 15 seconds discussion) and out of nowhere.

As I said earlier, I didn't even know if that STI was his. So, putting myself in trouble for that scumbag? Nah...

Plus, his licence plate was an Ontario one. The less Quebecers speak to Ontarians, the better. :)
Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
All right, some notes because some folks wonder why I didn't fist fight that fu**** to death.

I was still fueling my Willys and had the gas hose in hand at this moment. That bastard was on the other side of the Jeep. And with those coke eyes, he was running very, very fast.

Did I really want to fight that strange man while I could just wipe out his spit with a squeegee? Meh. I had better stuff to do than spending my Sunday at the police station.

Plus, I didn't know if the guy had some weapon with him or something. It was all very strange, quick (about a 15 seconds discussion) and out of nowhere.

As I said earlier, I didn't even know if that STI was his. So, putting myself in trouble for that scumbag? Nah...

Plus, his licence plate was an Ontario one. The less Quebecers speak to Ontarians, the better. :)
A lot of us talk the shit, but in reality we wouldn't escalate spiting on personal property to pissing on theirs or beating some rear... We don't want to catch a felony or even a misdemeanor if we don't already have one. For me, it would cost me way to much for everything I work for and enjoy. So not worth it the moments satisfaction over long term regret.

Now if he escalated and was to become an immediate threat that would cause physical harm or potential death... Well that's different.

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
The less Quebecers speak to Ontarians, the better. :)
Whoa ... That's a little harsh ain't it ???
We're not all dicks around here you know ... LOL

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
P.S.: Go Habs.
Roger that ... 'cause the Leafs SUCK !!!!!!!!

To be fair though, there is a certain liberal element around the GTA that are dicks :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Roger that ... 'cause the Leafs SUCK !!!!!!!!

To be fair though, there is a certain liberal element around the GTA that are dicks :)
Let's not get into politics or social issues. You know how Quebecers are and you know it'll not end well. XD

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
Let's not get into politics or social issues. You know how Quebecers are and you know it'll not end well. XD
Yessir, I sure do ... I'm in the trucking business and I just love it when you folks get serious down there and literally dynamite the scale houses ... ROFLMFAO

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Yessir, I sure do ... I'm in the trucking business and I just love it when you folks get serious down there and literally dynamite the scale houses ... ROFLMFAO
Oh, i'm not sure what you're talking about. But the more laughs the better, I guess. :)