Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP tires.

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
My review:

Jeep had 305/65/17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ and 2" lift when purchased and now at 32K miles.
Beefy and good looking tire. As they get chewed up over time I was tired of the increase in noise and decreased ride quality.

So I switched to 295/70/17 and a "hybrid" tire. Less rolling resistance and a little added clearance. Plus the option of old school White letters.

The outside lugs are similar to a MT design and the center lugs are like an AT design. The Voids are a little larger and advantageous as they do not pick up rocks like I hated with past experience with BFG KO2's.

I can hear the engine running now when driving......pretty quiet and so much smoother, as well as sure-footed in the snow!

Added bonus is $236 / about $100 less per tire than staying with what i had and the noise.

IMG_6204.JPG

IMG_6205.JPG

IMG_6206.JPG

IMG_6244.JPG

IMG_6245.JPG

Last edited:

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
Nice. Those look really good on your Jeep and way better than other pics I've seen online. I almost ordered those over the weekend but went with the Extreme Terrains instead. I really wanted the classic Fun Country but the sidewall was just off-putting to me. I know the Extremes will probably be noisy but my Jeep is noisier with the diesel and sky-onetouch top anyway.

OP
OP
Uhdinator

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. Those look really good on your Jeep and way better than other pics I've seen online. I almost ordered those over the weekend but went with the Extreme Terrains instead. I really wanted the classic Fun Country but the sidewall was just off-putting to me. I know the Extremes will probably be noisy but my Jeep is noisier with the diesel and sky-onetouch top anyway.
Yea they are better looking / more aggressive than the online pictures would have you believe. Smooth, quiet, and do better in snow than the WIDE MT's they replaced.

Chrysler Factory Warranty