Diabolical Slipstream Security Enclosure Install and review (with pics)

1. USMCBK1

USMCBK1 Active Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Jeep Rubicon 2.0
    Liked:
    I just installed the slipstream.... what a pain in the ass!!!.... 3 1/2 to 4 hours with help.... so far I love it, looks good and serves its purpose... I'm currently running it with a hard top, but can anyone confirm that I have to disassemble it to install the soft top?? or what to expect???? also wanted to add this .. because I was puzzled by this at first as well... what's the point of all this if your running a soft top or no top and someone just breaks in or just simply walks up and hits the door unlock button... I thought that makes this all pretty pointless... but what I found out is that, if the doors are locked, and the key fob is "not present".. the locks will not disengage if anyone tries to push the lock/unlock button.. so therefore makes this even more awesome and useful... and adds much more piece of mind...

now worrying about the rest of the jeep... well you all know how that goes.....:facepalm:

2. OP
    OP
    lightsout

lightsout Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
    Liked:
    Alan told me in November after I installed with no instruction that he actually had them done. They are a very sloppy company product is designed OK and functions well, but the lack if instructions there is no excuse except for lazyness.

3. James_a

James_a Well-Known Member

First Name:
    James
    Vehicle(s):
    2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
    Liked:
    I wish this install only took 4 hours...I'm onto a few days...Solo install and having to cut up the passenger side wing wall has made this when hell of a project...The correct instructions and not have to flip through various install videos would be helpful... :headbang: