Sponsored

Diabolical Slipstream on a 2 door, a question.

RevJonG

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport
I am saving up to purchase the Diabolical Slipstream for my 2019 2 door. My question is, how much work is involved to put the back seat in if I need to take my grandchildren somewhere? Does it need to be fully uninstalled? About how long would it take?

Thanks,
Jon
Sponsored

VitaminK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL and military HMMWV
I am saving up to purchase the Diabolical Slipstream for my 2019 2 door. My question is, how much work is involved to put the back seat in if I need to take my grandchildren somewhere? Does it need to be fully uninstalled? About how long would it take?

Thanks,
Jon
It would take a long while with tools and wouldn’t be worth it to me. The slipstream is a great product though.

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Jon,

I think I may have responded to your email to us. With respect to the 2-Door Models, nearly the entire Slipstream would have to be removed. The Giraffe Bracket and Multi-bend Brackets can remain in the vehicle. Since the forward wall would already be assembled, it can come out as an assembly and reinstalled as one. The wing walls could come out as an assembly on either side as well. There would just be a few bolts. It looks like a daunting task but after you take it out and put back in a few times you learn a few tricks and can likely get it down to 30 minutes to remove.
Sponsored