• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Diabolical Slipstream Jeep Security Enclosure - JLU

musicguyusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's; 2020 Triumph Street Triple R
I am selling my Diabolical Slipstream security enclosure. It is in excellent condition and I have all the parts that would come with the kit when purchased from Diabolical new. I would prefer a local pickup - *edit* I'm open to shipping if you pay for the shipping costs. Unit is already packed and ready to ship. I'm located in Dallas, TX.

The shipping carton is 50" by 20" by 8" and weighs 65lbs. fully packed.

Pictures of the unit detaining the condition are attached. For more information about the Diabolical Slipstream, the link below will take you directly to their webpage.
https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/collections/jl-collection

NEW LOWERED PRICE - I'm asking $375 and am open to all reasonable offers.

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slipstream Jeep Security Enclosure - JLU Diabolical Slipstream top 2

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slipstream Jeep Security Enclosure - JLU Diabolical Slipstream top 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slipstream Jeep Security Enclosure - JLU Diabolical Slipstream inside

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slipstream Jeep Security Enclosure - JLU Diabolical Slipstream front 2

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slipstream Jeep Security Enclosure - JLU Diabolical Slipstream front 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slipstream Jeep Security Enclosure - JLU Diabolical Slipstream back open
Sponsored

Last edited:

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's - 3.0L EcoDiesel
Occupation
Municipal Community Services Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested, but I am in So Cal, so please let know if you would be interested in shipping.

OP
OP
musicguyusa

musicguyusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@mvng4wd, I'm not opposed to shipping the Slipstream as I know I can make sure it is packed securely.

My concern is calculating that exact cost; I do not know how much packaging (box, bubble wrap, etc) is needed and I cannot obtain a shipping quote until I know the exact weight and measurements of the package.

Having said that, if these unknowns do not deter you then I'm OK with shipping it to Southern California.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
PM Sent

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
what would the total cost be to ship to 77498 (sugar land/houston)

Sponsored

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
nvm i'll look it up

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling my Diabolical Slipstream security enclosure. It is in excellent condition and I have all the parts that would come with the kit when purchased from Diabolical new. I would prefer a local pickup - *edit* I'm open to shipping if you pay for the shipping costs. Unit is already packed and ready to ship. I'm located in Dallas, TX.

The shipping carton is 50" by 20" by 8" and weighs 65lbs. fully packed.

Pictures of the unit detaining the condition are attached. For more information about the Diabolical Slipstream, the link below will take you directly to their webpage.
https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/collections/jl-collection

I'm asking $450 and am open to all reasonable offers.

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slipstream Jeep Security Enclosure - JLU Diabolical Slipstream back open

Why are you getting rid of it?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just FYI if you get half-doors and pull on and off. These Pins make it so easy and want chip hinge paint. Amazon.

718-gZBWkWL._AC_UY218_.jpg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
musicguyusa

musicguyusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@NewJLU2019, I'm getting rid of the Slipstream as it is incompatible with a new soft top solution I purchased and installed. The Diabolical is a fantastic security solution; but it just won't work with some other parts I want to use.

I'm hoping I can find a good home for it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
musicguyusa

musicguyusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It will work with either the hard top or soft top. The version I have is designed to work with JLU'S without the OEM subwoofer. If you have an OEM subwoofer, you may need to change or modify the panel around that sub.

Playbak54

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Retired
Is this still available? I'm in Garland. I can pick it up, no shipping.

Playbak54

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Retired
Sorry, disregard. I just noticed that this is the no sub-woofer version. It won't work for me. Good luck.