First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2 Door, 2.0l Turbo/Automatic
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
There are several of us very interested in the Diabolical Slipstream for JL 2-door. Unfortunately, it is not available yet for the JL 2 door...they are in need of access to a local 2 door JL for a weekend for fit-up and verification. I would be more than willing, except I'm in Kentucky, and I believe they are in Utah.

Anyone close that would be willing to volunteer? Please contact Alan, those of us waiting for the product would greatly appreciate!!! Thanks in advance!

Per their website, contact info is as follows:

[email protected]

PLEASE NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with the company, I just really want to buy the product!

Mike
Sponsored

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
If in Utah I am might make a visit. A bit of a drive but depending where but I am down for a weekend trip. I reached out via email.

OP
OP
MikeLewisMusic

MikeLewisMusic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2 Door, 2.0l Turbo/Automatic
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
If in Utah I am might make a visit. A bit of a drive but depending where but I am down for a weekend trip. I reached out via email.
Very cool! Much appreciated!

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I think got a head of myself, it's about a 14 hour drive and other than this weekend I won't be able to make it for the next 3. If someone is closer that would be much more ideal, which after speaking with Alan again is the best course since it will take a couple attempts to get the proper fitment.

Last edited:

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Bump. I way too far (in MD). But If I was closer, I’d drop my 2 door off for weeks, lol