Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
We unveiled the Slide Floor months ago, now we're introducing the Slide Drawer. Come check out the booth at Jeep Jam next weekend.

The Slide Floor was given an upgrade of a shelf that goes over the top. The height of the shelf is adjustable from a couple inches to 6" height. It works with and without the Slipstream. Couple this like Chris Meehan did with his Ultimate9 ride (iDrive) by adding a 4" Top and Boom! Subwoofers, Refrigerator, you name it!

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slide Floor Drawer Debut 1620512646086

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slide Floor Drawer Debut 1620512665463

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slide Floor Drawer Debut 1620512620926
Sponsored

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
How much weight can the floor hold?

JAY1941

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
LE
When can I buy it and how much is it going to cost me. I’ve got a rear setup that could use an extra slide like this.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Have you been able to check the fit of the Slide Drawer into the cargo area of a 4xe?

Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
We unveiled the Slide Floor months ago, now we're introducing the Slide Drawer. Come check out the booth at Jeep Jam next weekend.

The Slide Floor was given an upgrade of a shelf that goes over the top. The height of the shelf is adjustable from a couple inches to 6" height. It works with and without the Slipstream. Couple this like Chris Meehan did with his Ultimate9 ride (iDrive) by adding a 4" Top and Boom! Subwoofers, Refrigerator, you name it!

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slide Floor Drawer Debut 1620685450995

How does the height compare to the elevated rear seat of the 4xe,. That would be a great solution to allow a air mattress/bed in the back if it matched the folded seat height.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
How does the height compare to the elevated rear seat of the 4xe,. That would be a great solution to allow a air mattress/bed in the back if it matched the folded seat height.
Exactly what I was thinking. My recollection is that the height is ~7". I still don't have my 4xe to measure; I'll pick it up on Thursday.

Jeepr

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 2dr Rubicon
Can you share the dimensions? Any possibility this would fit in a JL with the rear seat removed?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ZeroFox

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
We should have them on the site this week for purchase at $799.95 and you can use the Forum discount of forums10 for 10% off.

The lowest height setting of the drawer is 4" and it will raise to 7". We have test fit it in a 4XE, and although there might be a slight variation in height, it is minimal.

It will come with the two dividers seen in the bottom picture.

With the Drawer Slide installed you can still pull the carpet panel out but access to the OEM underfloor storage is difficult due to the drawer cover, but it is accessible. You would not have this issue on a regular slide floor.

We do not have it for a JL 2 Door yet, but it is planned and will most likely be with the rear seat removed.

As seen above, this will work with the Slipstream Security Enclosure.

I'm installing one tonight in my vehicle, so I'll get everyone the exact dimensions, but feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Jeff1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
We should have them on the site this week for purchase at $799.95 and you can use the Forum discount of forums10 for 10% off.

The lowest height setting of the drawer is 4" and it will raise to 7". We have test fit it in a 4XE, and although there might be a slight variation in height, it is minimal.

It will come with the two dividers seen in the bottom picture.

With the Drawer Slide installed you can still pull the carpet panel out but access to the OEM underfloor storage is difficult due to the drawer cover, but it is accessible. You would not have this issue on a regular slide floor.

We do not have it for a JL 2 Door yet, but it is planned and will most likely be with the rear seat removed.

As seen above, this will work with the Slipstream Security Enclosure.

I'm installing one tonight in my vehicle, so I'll get everyone the exact dimensions, but feel free to hit me up with any questions.
Can you do a quick video of it installed and give some dimensions of it. Thanks

JAY1941

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
LE
I’m in ordering one as soon as it’s available. It’s like you took exactly what I was thinking about and developed it.

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
How much does it weigh?

Could a lock be incorporated into the drawer?
Sponsored