Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone!

I would like to thank all those that have ordered and enjoyed our Slipstream for JL. For those that have not, we are currently running a Giveaway until the end of the month for a JK 2 and 4 Door or JL 4 Door Slipstream XLS. Just head over to our Facebook site to enter. Diabolical Inc Facebook

There is a $50 Discount going as well for those that don't have Facebook. Use ' Forums50 ' for $50 off at checkout. Free shipping as always to the lower 48. If you are ordering from overseas, please contact us directly to full-fill those orders.

Cheers!

IMG_2464_1024x1024.jpg

Slipstream Description:

This all-inclusive secure cover system is made for the Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU from 2018 to Present. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!

Slipstream JL Benefits:
  • Covers entire cargo area for your 4 Door Wrangler with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
  • Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
  • Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
  • Easy to install
  • Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
  • Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access belongings when needed
  • Easy access door behind back seats
  • Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
  • Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
  • Divider also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
  • Carpet OK
  • Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room
Specs & Details:

Click here to check out the Slipstream installation video for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU!

The Slipstream has a vertical wall that sits behind the rear seats and supports two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.

There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.

Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.

The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.

Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 150 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel.

NOTES:

All of our Slipstream products do not come with the hard top bolts. If you have a soft-top only, you can procure these bolts locally for just a few dollars.

Soft Top Users, be advised that if you intend to retract the soft top with the Slipstream installed, it will not lock in the retracted position. Its is best to Bungee cord the Soft Top to the tie-downs or other secure location. The tie-downs may actually rub the soft top, so it is advised to not install them or protect the soft top from being damaged while in the retracted position...

IMG_0102_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_0110_1_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_2464_1024x1024.jpg

Installation video:

Sponsored

Last edited:

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi Everyone!

I would like to thank all those that have ordered and enjoyed our Slipstream for JL. For those that have not, we are currently running a Giveaway until the end of the month for a JK 2 and 4 Door or JL 4 Door Slipstream XLS. Just head over to our Facebook site to enter. Diabolical Inc Facebook

There is a 10% Discount going as well for those that don't have Facebook. Use ' giveaway10 ' for 10% off at checkout. Free shipping as always to the lower 48. If you are ordering from overseas, please contact us directly to full-fill those orders.

Cheers!
Hey Michael, I was just trying to place an order and it says the code isn't valid. Is there a new code (I don't use Facebook)? Thanks!

OP
OP
ZeroFox

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Michael, I was just trying to place an order and it says the code isn't valid. Is there a new code (I don't use Facebook)? Thanks!
JL Forum Users can use " Forums50 " as a discount code for $50 off your order.

Last edited:

Birchrun

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Thanks! Order placed! I'm excited!
Same here - Free shipping today + the forum discount was a great combo. I've been researching for a while and excited to have this setup for securing my drop top JLU

Sponsored

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
Can someone explain what this means: Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"GAMORA" Mojito JLR 6-speed manual :)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
When does the 2 Dr version come out ?
Yes, I'd like to know about the 2-door as well. Us 2-door folks are waiting patiently. I do understand the JLU outsells the JL, so it makes total business sense that the 4-door gets preference, it just kinda sucks :-/

Travis

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi
Yes, i've emailed you guys several times over the last 8 months. I would love to give you money for a 2 door version with backseat out.

PLEASE

Sponsored

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Can someone explain what this means: Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room
If you have purchased an aftermarket kit that raises the front of your rear seat (and this results in the seat tilting back a bit), you will have to remove it to use the Slipstream. The Slipstream seems to be designed to butt right up against the rear seat, leaving no clearance for any lean.

In other words, if you have not purchased and added an aftermarket kit to your rear seat, you will have no issues.

OP
OP
ZeroFox

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
We hope to have the 2 Door JL Version released in Early June. Stay tuned.

When does the 2 Dr version come out ?
Yes, I'd like to know about the 2-door as well. Us 2-door folks are waiting patiently. I do understand the JLU outsells the JL, so it makes total business sense that the 4-door gets preference, it just kinda sucks :-/
Yes, i've emailed you guys several times over the last 8 months. I would love to give you money for a 2 door version with backseat out.

PLEASE

OP
OP
ZeroFox

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
We are also about to release Molle panels that will attach to the bottom side of the Folding Top. These panels not only give you a place to secure your stuff, but also strengthen the top for heavier loads.

molle.jpg
Sponsored