• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas [DFW] 2021 Rubicon 4XE Stock Suspension

Brandonjjon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE (Granite)
Getting the 2" Mopar kit installed and looking for someone to take the stock suspension. It'll have about ~1,600 miles on it, hasn't been off road. Local pickup preferred, I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, but can consider shipping as well if there are no offers. I can also post pictures if necessary.

Make an offer if interested, thanks!

STILL AVAILABLE
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheRedBeard

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Still available? I’m in southern arkansas a little over an hour from Texarkana.

What all does it come with?

Shocks
Springs
Front upper and lower control arms
Rear upper and lower control arms
Sway bar links
Front track bar
Rear pan hard bar
Steering stabilizer?

OP
OP

Brandonjjon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Jeep is still at the dealership getting the new lift installed. The new 4XE lift has some issues and they are waiting on a new part to come in. But yes, still available and I'll let you know once I have it in my possession. I'll also let you know if it has all of the parts you listed there.

I'm honestly considering getting the AEV DualSport 2.5" once it comes out for the 4XE, this mopar lift has been a nightmare.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Getting the 2" Mopar kit installed and looking for someone to take the stock suspension. It'll have about ~1,600 miles on it, hasn't been off road. Local pickup preferred, I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, but can consider shipping as well if there are no offers. I can also post pictures if necessary.

Make an offer if interested, thanks!
How much for just the coils? I hear they net a 1" lift on my JLUR.

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Still available? I’m in southern arkansas a little over an hour from Texarkana.

What all does it come with?

Shocks
Springs
Front upper and lower control arms
Rear upper and lower control arms
Sway bar links
Front track bar
Rear pan hard bar
Steering stabilizer?
FYI, the mopar lift will replace his Front LCAs, Sways, shocks, and springs.

OP
OP

Brandonjjon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still available as of today

OP
OP

Brandonjjon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just sell coils?
I’d like to sell it as a full kit. But I do have one extra coil from the 2” 4xe Mopar lift kit if your interested in that one. Front left coil.
Sponsored