Sponsored

Desperate for mats and cargo liner...

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
I fully regret not ordering mats from the factory. It seems that both Mopar mats 6RV53TX7AA and 6RV54TX7AA are back ordered indefinitely. I checked WeatherTech and it does not appear that they have a 4xe variant yet. I've reached out to customer service. I'm also not sure if their existing liner needs updated for the 4xe - it appears they offer cargo liner that stops at the seats, but again I'm not sure if it'll fit...

help help help
Sponsored

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
I fully regret not ordering mats from the factory. It seems that both Mopar mats 6RV53TX7AA and 6RV54TX7AA are back ordered indefinitely. I checked WeatherTech and it does not appear that they have a 4xe variant yet. I've reached out to customer service. I'm also not sure if their existing liner needs updated for the 4xe - it appears they offer cargo liner that stops at the seats, but again I'm not sure if it'll fit...

help help help
You can get the standard ones and just cut the back to to fit using the carpet as a guide. There's no difference in the front ones. If you're patient and careful, it should look fine. Someone in the FB group did it.

OP
OP

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
You can get the standard ones and just cut the back to to fit using the carpet as a guide. There's no difference in the front ones. If you're patient and careful, it should look fine. Someone in the FB group did it.
We specifically want the new mats with black lettering. I am only able to find red lettering

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We specifically want the new mats with black lettering. I am only able to find red lettering
So even the ones for the standard JLUs are backordered? I apparently got lucky and missed the rush. Now I just need the Jeep to put them in, LOL!

Last edited:

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
I got the standard red ones before I received my 4xe, so I found the front ones work fine and the rear seat mats don't. I guess you could cut down the rear ones (they're only rubber/plastic) but the nubs on the floor are too close together to work with the mats (regular JL rear mats' nubs are farther apart.) I just put the regular carpet mats that came with the truck back into the back seat wells and called it good. 95% of the time there will only be people in the front of my Wrangler anyway.

Sponsored

phobos512

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I aspire to a 4xe
It's like the first week and a half a new vehicle has been out man. The goodies will come.

Sidspider

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2021 JLU Willys
If there’s no mud in your interior, you’re doing it wrong...

RubiconCruising

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe

help help help
Aside from price, what's the difference between 6RV53TX7AA & 6RV54TX7AA? There's not a picture of the physical mats on the Mopar site and the spec images seem identical?

I too am trying to get my hands on the all-weather floor mats with black Jeep logo offered with the 4xe build.

8B47F8DF-5828-4A62-B364-41CA35C715BB.png

96C46635-437E-4C56-816B-887FAA6D77CF.png

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Aside from price, what's the difference between 6RV53TX7AA & 6RV54TX7AA? There's not a picture of the physical mats on the Mopar site and the spec images seem identical?

I too am trying to get my hands on the all-weather floor mats with black Jeep logo offered with the 4xe build.

Jeep Wrangler JL Desperate for mats and cargo liner... 96C46635-437E-4C56-816B-887FAA6D77CF

Jeep Wrangler JL Desperate for mats and cargo liner... 96C46635-437E-4C56-816B-887FAA6D77CF
Might be one with the red Jeep logo, and one with the black Jeep logo. I have one with black Jeep logo.

Sponsored

RubiconCruising

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Might be one with the red Jeep logo, and one with the black Jeep logo. I have one with black Jeep logo.
Do you know the SKU and/or Part Number for your all weather mats with the black Jeep logo?

That would be a huge help!

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you know the SKU and/or Part Number for your all weather mats with the black Jeep logo?

That would be a huge help!
The part number is 6RV53TX7AA001 for the black front & back all weather Mopar mats. They work perfect because I just installed them.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Cargo liners for the 4xe are still hard to get. I ordered the Jeep brand liner from BAM and here it is, installed. The rear portion sits inside the tie downs. The seatback protectors require cutting 10 one inch holes in the carpet. I thought hard about that before proceeding, but the included anchors provide a finished look with the mats removed.
Jeep Wrangler JL Desperate for mats and cargo liner... 9853C921-49E6-41AB-8049-5CF06166C30C

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
I bought Part # 82215986 | $165 USD which includes Front and Rear floor mats (no cargo mat) from a local dealer who had a set in stock. They fit perfect and have red Jeep logos. My dealer said they're backordered until at least December but some places still had a little stock leftover from earlier shipments.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Cargo liners for the 4xe are still hard to get. I ordered the Jeep brand liner from BAM and here it is, installed. The rear portion sits inside the tie downs. The seatback protectors require cutting 10 one inch holes in the carpet. I thought hard about that before proceeding, but the included anchors provide a finished look with the mats removed.
Jeep Wrangler JL Desperate for mats and cargo liner... 9853C921-49E6-41AB-8049-5CF06166C30C
Can you buy just the seat-back protectors by themselves?

I have weathertech everywhere else on my JLUSA. While I like that the cargo liner is a full tray (vs just a sheet at shown here), I was a bit bummed that it didn't cover the back of the back seats.
Sponsored