Trust me I can provide all the details.
Sponsored

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Well?

You can't expect to just say that and not provide them and you help all of us by providing full disclosure.

malogos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2018 BRZ tS
FWIW, they couldn't match the price I got at Autonation West in Golden.

OP
OP
1quick1

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine from Autonatino West in Golden from Aaron M. (don't want to blast his last name).

Far better experience than Autonation SW. That place is a joke from sales, to finance, to service.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I couldn't agree more. The sales manager and Auto Nation in littleton was condescending and rude, I didn't want to deal with it and walked out. No way I would give them any sort of business... sales or service.

Sponsored

soco2285

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I can’t speak to the experiences others have had, but mine was nothing but pleasant at AutoNation SW.

I ordered a Jeep in late January and had it delivered by end of February. They were kind and knowledgeable. I even made a color and package change and they were able to process it. Everyone was top notch at this dealership.

Scipax

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Chevy Silverado, 2018 JL Rubicon
I ordered a JLUR from AutoNation Broadway in Littleton. My sales guy, Brandon W, was a young and uninterested salesman. Didn't seem to care to be at work that day or something, but he was easy to talk down in negotiating. Ended up with 5% below invoice with a Sting-Gray fully loaded. They were a little coarse around the edges though I'll admit.

soco2285

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
My salesman at SW was an old hand. Not a Jeep enthusiast, but knowledgeable enough and and a good man.

He got injured on the day of my pickup. His understudy was a Jeep enthusiast. Even after 6-weeks of me trolling this forum and watching YouTube videos, he was able to show me things on my Jeep that I was unaware of. Just a good group of salesmen.

Bullheads1

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Healthcare Recruiter
I got mine from Autonatino West in Golden from Aaron M. (don't want to blast his last name).

Far better experience than Autonation SW. That place is a joke from sales, to finance, to service.
Autonation is a chain. The folks at one lot might not have got the sell but Autonation still did. Worst dealerships we have in Phoenix are Autonation owned. Rarely do they have the best deal not match deals. They are famous for their dealer add ons including charging for factory tint. Their customer service is horrible.

19SilverRubicon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Rubicon
I got my Rubicon at Autonation West in Golden, From Ryan M. This was the easiest deal I ever did, and I got a great price .

Sponsored

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Autonation Littleton and Arapahoe were not motivated at all to get my business. Ended up placing an order with a loaded JLUR at Groove Silverthorne instead.

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Bought mine lightly used (4k miles with zero visible use/ looked and smelled brand new) from Phil Long Ford in Denver - literally right next to Autonation. Over 10k off sticker :)
Sponsored