Denver area weekend warriors

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I got my very clean new 4xe and would love to hit some trails with you! It can’t stay a garage queen forever and 2 weeks have past and this thing has only seen 1 gravel driveway. This Saturday I’m going to hit my first short trail in at Yankee Hill outside of Idaho Springs shoot me a PM if you’d like to go!

that said, if anyone on here has plans, or just wants to help out the newbie do some wheelin on any weekend over the next few months, I would love to learn from experience!
Sponsored

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in. I'll send you a PM. I see on our Denver area slack group that Josh is already messaging with you. Sounds like Josh is bringing his young kids and I'll bring my 3 and 7 year old plus my wife. Hope we can get it to all work out

dcm80401

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe / 2023 JLUR 4xe
I got my very clean new 4xe and would love to hit some trails with you! It can’t stay a garage queen forever and 2 weeks have past and this thing has only seen 1 gravel driveway. This Saturday I’m going to hit my first short trail in at Yankee Hill outside of Idaho Springs shoot me a PM if you’d like to go!

that said, if anyone on here has plans, or just wants to help out the newbie do some wheelin on any weekend over the next few months, I would love to learn from experience!
I know this post is a year old, but I just finished my 2022 4xe build. In mid July I will be ready to hit some trails. I would love to have your 4xe join me. Kingston Peak may be my first trail this year.

I am in Golden.

Thanks,

David

OP
OP
Mgg253

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I know this post is a year old, but I just finished my 2022 4xe build. In mid July I will be ready to hit some trails. I would love to have your 4xe join me. Kingston Peak may be my first trail this year.

I am in Golden.

Thanks,

David
Let me know! She’s in the shop right now but as soon as I get her back I’m in.

Sponsored

jgo138

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Occupation
Education

I am in Golden.

Thanks,

David
My wife and I will be in CO for a couple of weeks starting July 10th, and will be in the Denver area from the 16-19th or 20th. Before Denver we'll be in Ouray and CB. We try to do as many decent trails and mountain passes each summer, and would love to wheel with others if anyone is looking for company. Kingston Peak looks awesome. We visit Chinn's Lake every year and have done Yankee Hill a few times. Let me know!

dcm80401

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife and I will be in CO for a couple of weeks starting July 10th, and will be in the Denver area from the 16-19th or 20th. Before Denver we'll be in Ouray and CB. We try to do as many decent trails and mountain passes each summer, and would love to wheel with others if anyone is looking for company. Kingston Peak looks awesome. We visit Chinn's Lake every year and have done Yankee Hill a few times. Let me know!
Kingston opens on July 15th. I know at least 1 group is going on the 16th. I open anytime 16th-18th.

jgo138

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Occupation
Education
Kingston opens on July 15th. I know at least 1 group is going on the 16th. I open anytime 16th-18th.
Awesome! We’ll be driving in from Crested Butte the morning of the 16th, so we probably wouldn’t be able to join unless it’s later in the day, which is not usually ideal. Afternoon of the 16th through the 19th would be great. If not, we’ll still find some trails along the way!

dcm80401

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! We’ll be driving in from Crested Butte the morning of the 16th, so we probably wouldn’t be able to join unless it’s later in the day, which is not usually ideal. Afternoon of the 16th through the 19th would be great. If not, we’ll still find some trails along the way!
Regardless I will take you. It's one of my favorite trails. I am retired so we can run it Monday morning. It will be less busy then anyway.

Sponsored

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I'd also be interested in the 16th. Also may have 1 oe 2 more Jeeps that would also like to go.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
We have a Front Range Jeep slack server if anyone wants to join, it tends to be pretty quiet but we do plan weekend trips pretty often https://join.slack.com/t/frontrangejeeps/shared_invite/zt-1b2qw2puv-DlnviA3PPLycUV9QyXXC7A
Are there any good facebook groups or similar? currently dont use slack, but if thats only option I can join.

About to relocate from Phoenix area to Fort Collins so will want to start exploring as soon as we get there (or sooner). I am familiar with the San Juans area, but open to go anywhere.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Are there any good facebook groups or similar? currently dont use slack, but if thats only option I can join.

About to relocate from Phoenix area to Fort Collins so will want to start exploring as soon as we get there (or sooner). I am familiar with the San Juans area, but open to go anywhere.
I am in Denver, but one of the guys I wheel with lives in FC. Not sure when we are heading out again, but we will for sure be hitting something in the near future.
Sponsored