Delivery Times for Australia

G405t

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Wrangler Sport 2 door
How do you find what was on the last shipment? Is it a dealer thing where they search for you or can I search myself?
Sponsored

Gear_AU

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
How do you find what was on the last shipment? Is it a dealer thing where they search for you or can I search myself?
Need to get a proactive dealer. I just kept telling the salespeople that I want a 2020 from what's in Australia now. Used a broker in the end to call around. Not much left no.

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
WHAT COLOUR IS IT !?

Sponsored

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group - Is that the electrical group that comes standard on the MY20 now?
Don't want to be a party pooper, but this terminology in 2019 was misleading. I managed to grab a vehicle that was already in transit back in April 2019. The build sheet on mine said Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, but when it arrived, nothing of a tow hitch in sight. It referred to the Heavy Duty Battery, Alternator and Aux switches. I think this is something to do with the difference in wiring from US model to export model. Have been able to use the extra wiring for auxiliaries, but not able to find the connector for an electric brake controller.
Has anyone experienced any differently?
Now standard on the 2020 model, does it come with the trailer hitch?

AJ CJ5

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 CJ5, 2020 JLUR, Harley Road Glide ST & FXFBS
Occupation
Explosives.
Nope, no towbar.. but wired for one.

The last Jeep I bought came with a show bag of merchandise, hats, beach ball, umbrella etc. good quality stuff.

Not even a sticker this time. Maybe that was just McCarroll’s. They even gave me a renegade service manual and not a wrangler one. Fills me with confidence..

OP
OP
zeek

zeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 JL Wrangler
Be interesting comparing a 2019 build sheet to a 2020.
Did this come from the tracker? I ordered mine back in January but it still doesn’t have a build sheet on the tracker. Dealer is still saying it’s due in June but if it’s not showing in the tracker I can’t see that happening.

Sponsored

Gear_AU

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Gear_AU

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Nice! Petrol or diesel? Can we know how much to get an idea of the market?

Thanks
Petrol, $72k. I paid a little more then I wanted, but I hate waiting for things.

So everyone that has the "Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group" does it have all the wiring (ECU) and just need to look at hitch and plug?

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Update there will be a shipment in the first week of June to australia ( both fca and jeepcare usa confirmed) I know knox jeep has a rubicon desiel coming in (black fairly sure fully optioned) also with mine. So I am guessing there will be more stock by mid june in most dealers.