Delays in production- wranglers

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5
Ordered a Willys on Mar 12, 2021, just checked with my dealership and still no VIN. I can't believe that it is taking 10 times longer to get a Jeep in Canada than in the US. Why are we giving our business to FCA?
Sponsored

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Ordered a Willys on Mar 12, 2021, just checked with my dealership and still no VIN. I can't believe that it is taking 10 times longer to get a Jeep in Canada than in the US. Why are we giving our business to FCA?
I ordered Jan 25 and still no VIN. My patience is running thin but have to grin and bear it.

YYCSahara

First Name
BDLL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
USA is 10x the market size so maybe that's why?

But yeah it's not just FCA. Some people are being told a 2 year wait on certain Toyota products that are in high demand right now.

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spoke to my the salesman yesterday, he said that FCA informed them about 2 weeks ago that they were having issues with all Wrangler ordered with the Cold weather package, that if that was removed from the order that this would speed things up. Mine was ordered without it, so I'm crossing my fingers that I will get it next month.

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
It’s only going to get worse. The great chip shortage of 2021 is upon us.

Sponsored

brsasquatch

First Name
BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
Spoke to my the salesman yesterday, he said that FCA informed them about 2 weeks ago that they were having issues with all Wrangler ordered with the Cold weather package, that if that was removed from the order that this would speed things up. Mine was ordered without it, so I'm crossing my fingers that I will get it next month.
I’m on the same boat!

Cold weather group for me is a lamb skin on the bum abs warm gloves!!!

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone know if there is a list of dealer codes for Canadian Dealers in order to track delivery via Cassens?

brsasquatch

First Name
BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
Does anyone know if there is a list of dealer codes for Canadian Dealers in order to track delivery via Cassens?
Tried looking for that already. Would be nice to have. If there is no such thing as a list we can Identify, maybe we should create ourselves a dealer code list for reference.

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tried looking for that already. Would be nice to have. If there is no such thing as a list we can Identify, maybe we should create ourselves a dealer code list for reference.
Who is your dealer? Name and City

csjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Maybe because they no longer go by FCA and don't like being referred to as such. Try addressing them by their new corporate name Stellantass.

Sponsored

brsasquatch

First Name
BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
Ahhh. Couldn't find it in the Cassens database cuz you're out west. I found my dealer.
Could you find the dealer number fr Coquitlam Chrysler?

I wonder why the heck they can't tell me the number. Everyone tells me someone lse will call me with the daler code and nobody does lol!

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Could you find the dealer number fr Coquitlam Chrysler?

I wonder why the heck they can't tell me the number. Everyone tells me someone lse will call me with the daler code and nobody does lol!
I couldn't find yours because Cassens doesn't ship to you.

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe because they no longer go by FCA and don't like being referred to as such. Try addressing them by their new corporate name Stellantass.
If you want to go by their real name, its Stellantis not Stellantas, but I'll keep using FCA.
Sponsored