Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Picking it up today. Sucks it's raining and 1.5hr drive one way. Oh well will give me some alone time lol

Funny thing is there are 2 2dr willys (blue and snazberry) at the dealer 5km away from my house. Not quite the options I wanted but would have been tempting if I didn't order 2 months ago lol

I think the Sarge green is the best for the willys edition though.

Expect pics later this evening. Will post a full buying review once I'm done but so far it's been greta experience.

LVL

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW Z4
Update
We decided a few weeks ago that we no longer wanted to wait so we took it upon ourselves to look around for a Jeep that was yellow, had the trailer/tow package and heated seats and steering wheel.
We found one in Repentigny, Quebec (east of Montreal). It had been on the lot since June and the reason it had not sold was because of its colour :)
Because it had been on the lot for a few months, there was a significant discount to it.
It had a couple of things that we wanted changed out and they obliged.
We are now the proud owners of a Jeep and we are thoroughly enjoying it.

IMG_5062.jpg

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
I am so pissed off!
I called my dealer to be informed that after 9 months of waiting my Rubicon has been moved to a 2022.
WTF!
I can not believe it.
Does anyone know if by chance my dealer sold my rubicon to someone else?
Are they allowed to do this? Or the order has my name on it and they are not allowed?
I just have this feeling because I got a great deal.
They could easily get 10 grand more.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I am so pissed off!
I called my dealer to be informed that after 9 months of waiting my Rubicon has been moved to a 2022.
WTF!
I can not believe it.
Are they allowed to do this? Or the order has my name on it and they are not allowed?
Wouldn't put it past them

And the 22s have a 20 to 24 week lead time when production starts in Dec. So you are looking at next spring.

Did they give u a new price? Because the jeeps went up about 2k average across the board.

Sponsored

LVL

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW Z4
I am so pissed off!
WTF!
I can not believe it.
I had that same thought about our order as well. As we said, we were tired of waiting so we took it upon ourselves to search for one we wanted. Good luck

syguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
Just wondering options for aftermarket LED lights (headlights, fog lights, signal markers and tail lights) since due to COVID my new Jeep Wrangler Altitude edition didn't get the LED package filled. I managed to get some money back but the cost due to the fact that the availability of MOPAR OEM lights are obviously limited or on back order. Is there a good option for us in Canada that won't cause issues due to daytime running lights?

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Just wondering options for aftermarket LED lights (headlights, fog lights, signal markers and tail lights) since due to COVID my new Jeep Wrangler Altitude edition didn't get the LED package filled. I managed to get some money back but the cost due to the fact that the availability of MOPAR OEM lights are obviously limited or on back order. Is there a good option for us in Canada that won't cause issues due to daytime running lights?
https://www.morimotohid.com/buyer-guide-by-vehicle/2020+Jeep+Wrangler_with_Halogen_Headlights

https://www.oraclelights.com/pages/product-result?rq=mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl~yr_2021

Many options. I had the Morimoto XB Sequentials and Oracle Side Track installed on ours.

burnerbob70

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018.5 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Government/ Technical
Ordered my RUBICON 4xe 12/11/2021 not sure what kind of time I'm looking at. Dealership says 6 months.
Update: Jan 8 / 2022 I Received my Vin

Last edited:

Sponsored

lalgal

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build - 2022 Sarge Green Sport S
Hi - New to the Jeep world and this Forum. I ordered a 2022 Sport S in Sarge Green last weekend (January 8th), and was told 6 to 8 months. I wanted to order a 2 door Willys but was told by the dealer that Jeep is only taking orders for the 4 door Willys. I didn't want to wait any longer for the order so I sacrificed the model choice. Here's hoping it doesn't take 8 months to come.
Sponsored