Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada

Knightpaddler

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler 4DR, 2018 Chevy 2500HD
I wonder if the discounts are part of the delay. 5% off MSRP deal that ran into the spring and I received a second manufacture discount through a corporate program.
Sponsored

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
I wonder if the discounts are part of the delay. 5% off MSRP deal that ran into the spring and I received a second manufacture discount through a corporate program.
I received a manufacturer's discount also.
Got about 7% off msrp.

Could be just a coincidence.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I received a manufacturer's discount also.
Got about 7% off msrp.

Could be just a coincidence.
discounts dont matter if you never get the jeep since you never paid for it except your deposit.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I take it you did not get any manufacture discounts?
jeep wasnt offering any when I ordered, only Jeep offer was 3.49% for 96 months. The dealer offered me 2k off msrp on their own, I get a first responders discount, but then I added undercoating and hard top which basically voids the discounts I get.

They did give me 2k more for my trade in so really I get 2k off msrp.

and Ill have my jeep within almost 2 months of ordering.

If jeep offers something different (like a 5% off or something) before it arrives I will get that as well

Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I read in another thread that steel bumpers are on restrictions so if you have them as an option this could be the delays.

LVL

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW Z4
Good evening!
We came across this forum and decided to share what has been our experience thus far.

We ordered a Sport Altitude Unlimited on February 25th with the following:
-manual transmission
-Hellayella
-Convenience Group
-Technology Group
-U Connect 4C Nav and Sound Group
-Cold Weather Group
-Safety Group
-Trailer and Tow Group
-Side Steps with Diamond Plate Pattern
-All Weather Floor Mats
- LED Light Package

We still don't have a V.I.N. and our salesperson says we shall likely have a 2022 build with no guarantee of price.
Our only communication with our salesperson was two months ago when we were told we would have to choose another colour as HellaYella would not be available.

This will be our first Jeep and we admit this has been a frustrating process.

November 13
Update
We decided a few weeks ago that we no longer wanted to wait so we took it upon ourselves to look around for a Jeep that was yellow, had the trailer/tow package and heated seats and steering wheel.
We found one in Repentigny, Quebec (east of Montreal). It had been on the lot since June and the reason it had not sold was because of its colour :)
Because it had been on the lot for a few months, there was a significant discount to it.
It had a couple of things that we wanted changed out and they obliged.
We are now the proud owners of a Jeep and we are thoroughly enjoying it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada IMG_5062

Last edited:

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good evening!
We came across this forum and decided to share what has been our experience thus far.

We ordered a Sport Altitude Unlimited on February 25th with the following:
-manual transmission
-Hellayella
-Convenience Group
-Technology Group
-U Connect 4C Nav and Sound Group
-Cold Weather Group
-Safety Group
-Trailer and Tow Group
-Side Steps with Diamond Plate Pattern
-All Weather Floor Mats
- LED Light Package

We still don't have a V.I.N. and our salesperson says we shall likely have a 2022 build with no guarantee of price.
Our only communication with our salesperson was two months ago when we were told we would have to choose another colour as HellaYella would not be available.

This will be our first Jeep and we admit this has been a frustrating process.
that doesnt make sense and sucks.

syguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
I custom ordered my NEW Jeep Wrangler Altitude edition in February with great excitement and anticipation and then I waited 9 months to be disappointed on delivery with specific options dropped without any communication to myself or dealer. Had a frustrating and confusing conversation on delivery about why my order was incorrect, why price hadn't been adjusted to reflect changes and options or compensation given. Had to fight to get ONLY factory LED headlights with reimbursement at the equivalent cost of missing packages. I am extremely disappointed with how this has been handled and frustrated with the lack of customer care and communication!! I understand COVID and chip shortages etc. but other Jeeps are getting made with these options so not sure who dropped the ball and why on mine?!

crazycanuck78

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Willys - 2 Door
I custom ordered my NEW Jeep Wrangler Altitude edition in February with great excitement and anticipation and then I waited 9 months to be disappointed on delivery with specific options dropped without any communication to myself or dealer. Had a frustrating and confusing conversation on delivery about why my order was incorrect, why price hadn't been adjusted to reflect changes and options or compensation given. Had to fight to get ONLY factory LED headlights with reimbursement at the equivalent cost of missing packages. I am extremely disappointed with how this has been handled and frustrated with the lack of customer care and communication!! I understand COVID and chip shortages etc. but other Jeeps are getting made with these options so not sure who dropped the ball and why on mine?!
Par for the course with this brand. I called my dealer today to check in on my order from April 19. The last I spoke to them was August 6 and they couldn’t give me any information except that the order was in. Today they said they would have someone call me back but it didn’t happen. Apparently the original sales guy who placed the order is no longer with the dealer. What a joke.

Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Par for the course with this brand. I called my dealer today to check in on my order from April 19. The last I spoke to them was August 6 and they couldn’t give me any information except that the order was in. Today they said they would have someone call me back but it didn’t happen. Apparently the original sales guy who placed the order is no longer with the dealer. What a joke.
What did u order?

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a Willys Sport 2 door with a manual transmission. Basically a minimalist Jeep.
Well if you want more of a upgrade this just showed up at the dealer down the street from me. Does suck. Your dealer is shit.

Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada Screenshot_20211012-172949_Chrome

crazycanuck78

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Willys - 2 Door
Well if you want more of a upgrade this just showed up at the dealer down the street from me. Does suck. Your dealer is shit.

Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada Screenshot_20211012-172949_Chrome
That is a sweet looking Jeep. To be clear I am not upset about the parts shortage or even the delay, I am a patient person. I am pissed off about the lack of communication or information. I have a vehicle that is working fine for now, but nobody can tell me what’s going on even roughly speaking. They won’t even return calls. I also work in sales and I can tell you that most clients just want to know the facts of a situation and not get a run around.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is a sweet looking Jeep. To be clear I am not upset about the parts shortage or even the delay, I am a patient person. I am pissed off about the lack of communication or information. I have a vehicle that is working fine for now, but nobody can tell me what’s going on even roughly speaking. They won’t even return calls. I also work in sales and I can tell you that most clients just want to know the facts of a situation and not get a run around.
At this point. If you don't have a vin. I would cancel, get your money back if any, go to a different dealer and order a 2022.
Sponsored