Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Are they moving them to 2022 MY or just cancelling them all together?
Smart question. This is exactly what I asked. Just canceling. Funny some orders are dated April and they are canceled some other orders in jun not canceled. So either random or matter of time before canceling all pending orders, or based on your trim level, my dealer doesnā€™t have the answer just receiving cancellation notes . Price in USA already increase around thousand $$. I have little hope now.
Sponsored

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Ready to hear the news !! FCA Canada started canceling unfulfilled orders for 2021 !! My dealer just told me.
Where did you hear this news? I ordered mine back in March 1. I was told back in July that it has a September production date

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Smart question. This is exactly what I asked. Just canceling. Funny some orders are dated April and they are canceled some other orders in jun not canceled. So either random or matter of time before canceling all pending orders, or based on your trim level, my dealer doesnā€™t have the answer just receiving cancellation notes . Price in USA already increase around thousand $$. I have little hope now.

I'd be interested in seeing one of those cancellation notices.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I'd be interested in seeing one of those cancellation notices.
I wish you donā€™t šŸ˜‚ I trust my dealer 100% long time relation. He said that they did the same for Ram orders couple weeks back.

Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
If they cancel mine I'd be pissed!!!
Me too. This is message I received from my dealer ā€œ Hi, still at order accepted status. Many others have been rejected so it's good news. But the status remains unchanged ā€ so should I cry or be happy I donā€™t know šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
I'm in framing! E status as of yesterday apparently! No build sheet or US window sticker yet, but my dealer let me know this morning that my status updated.

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in framing! E status as of yesterday apparently! No build sheet or US window sticker yet, but my dealer let me know this morning that my status updated.
When did you order your Jeep, just trying to figure out the timeline.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When did you order your Jeep, just trying to figure out the timeline.
Order placed with the factory April 1. Willys 4 dr manual 3.6 with cold weather, 8.4, safety, dual top, tow.

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order placed with the factory April 1. Willys 4 dr manual 3.6 with cold weather, 8.4, safety, dual top, tow.
So am just assuming but mine should be getting build soon then, I ordered mine March 1. Willys 4 door auto 3.6 with cold weather group, dual top, 8.4 screen, convenience group and technology group

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So am just assuming but mine should be getting build soon then, I ordered mine March 1. Willys 4 door auto 3.6 with cold weather group, dual top, 8.4 screen, convenience group and technology group
So bizarre the order they build them in sometimes, but my buddy ordered a Gladiator Rubicon from a different nearby dealer 10 days before me, and his was on the line almost exactly 10 days before mine, and it just arrived at his dealer this morning.
Sponsored