Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
It was ordered March 13. You hit the nail on the head, it's FCA that doesn't care about the Canadian market. It's not a good start to my relationship with Jeep. I'm giving them 1 more month, then I'll be cancelling my order.
Fca Canada is weak and doesn't care about us.however, It is a nice ride; hold your horses and don't cancel if you have another car to drive. I cancelled my first order (was placed in March) just to get 4xe. I have another car so I can wait. I am just worried about making my jeep 2022 build and increase the price.
By the way if I am leasing but If I was buying I will be pissed off because of depression I.e getting my 2021 order late in the year I.e it is already depreciated before driving it.
Sponsored

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
It was ordered March 13. You hit the nail on the head, it's FCA that doesn't care about the Canadian market. It's not a good start to my relationship with Jeep. I'm giving them 1 more month, then I'll be cancelling my order.
Good for you!
I can't for the life of me cancel my order.
I love jeep to much.

Pollen135

First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wtangler
I placed my order Feb 13th. Was told by FCA rep that it could take up to a year from time of order. Dealer called him on speaker phone while I was in his office. This order is also marked as hot ticket already. Will wait patiently to get what I ordered as I don’t want to change it. Nothing in stock even close with 2000 KM.

• Wow
Reactions: BH6

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I placed my order Feb 13th. Was told by FCA rep that it could take up to a year from time of order. Dealer called him on speaker phone while I was in his office. This order is also marked as hot ticket already. Will wait patiently to get what I ordered as I don’t want to change it. Nothing in stock even close with 2000 KM.
[/QUOTE
A year !!! Shocking specially USA orders are ready in few weeks. Hot ticket ? What does it mean ?

mini_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Unlimited
My build sheet was generated on crypto at like midnight of Jul 24th.

Monday, window sticker available on crypto.

Wednesday (today) dealer received my Jeep! Spoke to my sales person and they are going to try to have it ready to pickup this weekend!!!

Shipping was pretty quick from the plant to Ontario - guess there were no issues.

Sponsored

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)

Wednesday (today) dealer received my Jeep! Spoke to my sales person and they are going to try to have it ready to pickup this weekend!!!

Shipping was pretty quick from the plant to Ontario - guess there were no issues.
Amazing to hear! Still watching for my build sheet, ship date scheduled for late next week so checking daily. Congrats!

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

When did you order your Jeep?

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Does anyone from Ontario Canada have a expected production date in September for your Jeep?

Sponsored

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
thanks! Mines actually an automatic 3.6l. Convenience and cold weather.
Right on. Mine has safety, cold weather, 8.4 and a couple other things. Supposed to be built this week so hoping the shutdown rumour isn’t true!

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Ready to hear the news !! FCA Canada started canceling unfulfilled orders for 2021 !! My dealer just told me.