Sponsored

Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
So bad this how they treat loyal clients. I hear you but last September is long long wait. Why don’t you get something from ready at dealer slot ? What did you order ? Only reason i am waiting because mine is 4xe.
Manual, altitude, cold… simplest order I thought. Apparently it’s most difficult. Nobody has a manual on their lot, yes I could drive auto but for me who’s driven a manual Jeep for 10 years, it’s what I enjoy driving.
Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Manual, altitude, cold… simplest order I thought. Apparently it’s most difficult. Nobody has a manual on their lot, yes I could drive auto but for me who’s driven a manual Jeep for 10 years, it’s what I enjoy driving.
I hear you!! Let us know when you hear about your order.
Good luck!

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
So I got an estimated ship date of Aug. 5. We'll see if that happens or not, but at least it's a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel! Order place April 1 so that would be about 4 months, not too bad if it happens.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
So I got an estimated ship date of Aug. 5. We'll see if that happens or not, but at least it's a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel! Order place April 1 so that would be about 4 months, not too bad if it happens.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
I hope you are right.
FCA told me that most people receive delivery at about six months in Canada.
Take what the dealer tells you with a grain of salt.
I ordered mine Feb.12th and just got word yesterday that it was getting ready to be shipped.
Who knows what ready to ship means? one day or one week?
That is over 5 months for me.
Probably six by the time I get delivery.
Does anyone know how long it takes from the Toledo Ohio plant to the dealership?

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)

Sorry to burst your bubble.
I hope you are right.
FCA told me that most people receive delivery at about six months in Canada.
Take what the dealer tells you with a grain of salt.
I ordered mine Feb.12th and just got word yesterday that it was getting ready to be shipped.
Who knows what ready to ship means? one day or one week?
That is over 5 months for me.
Probably six by the time I get delivery.
Does anyone know how long it takes from the Toledo Ohio plant to the dealership?
We shall see. The salesperson is a friend and has been keeping me up to date. Not to say it can’t change but the info is accurate as of this moment.

Sponsored

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We shall see. The salesperson is a friend and has been keeping me up to date. Not to say it can’t change but the info is accurate as of this moment.
If he is a friend ask him how long it takes to deliver the vehicle from the Toledo plant?

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5
I'm on week 25. Jan 25 Order. Dealership can only tell me that I'm in 'D' Status (have been for 2 months now). That's all the info they have. @JeepCares, Jeep/Stellantis/FCA/Whatever they call themselves cares nothing about their Canadian customers. Nada. Nothing, not one bit. No Jeep Canada reps to escalate. The dealers are powerless as well. They are a complete and utter joke AFAIC. Once we (hopefully) receive our order some time this decade, it will be the absolute last time I purchase a vehicle from this clusterf*&k of a company.
Same here, my first Jeep and this will be my last one. Jeep Canada sucks.

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well good luck, mine was ordered Mar 13 and still nothing. My dealership is not getting any info from Jeep.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well good luck, mine was ordered Mar 13 and still nothing. My dealership is not getting any info from Jeep.
When did you order your jeep?
From what I can gather the dealerships are lazy and do not want to check for every customer.
So they only let you know when they get their shipping list of cars being delivered.
I blame those lazy stealerships for not doing their job of keeping you updated!
FCA is another one who does not give a rats aXX about us loyal Canadian Customers.
Just my opinion.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
From what I can gather the dealerships are lazy and do not want to check for every customer.
So they only let you know when they get their shipping list of cars being delivered.
FCA is another one who does not give a rats aXX about us loyal Canadian Customers.
Just my opinion.
Honest opinion !!I agree order early Jun QC no VIN my friend from NY got his vin the second day after the order.

Sponsored

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honest opinion !!I agree order early Jun QC no VIN my friend from NY got his vin the second day after the order.
I figure that because FCA has ramped up production you should get it in by October.
Let me know if my estimate is right.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I figure that because FCA has ramped up production you should get it in by October.
Let me know if my estimate is right.
I wish!! I have the same feeling but promise i will let you know. What about yours?

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish!! I have the same feeling but promise i will let you know. What about yours?
Mine is supposedily already built. (over 5 months wait)
It is waiting to get shipped.
Whatever that means?
Will it ship today ,tomorrow, or next week?
Only God knows.
Sorry for all the ranting but i am mad as fXXk at the way FCA and the Stealerships treat us like dumb axxes.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Mine is supposedily already built. (over 5 months wait)
It is waiting to get shipped.
Whatever that means?
Will it ship today ,tomorrow, or next week?
Only God knows.
Sorry for all the ranting but i am mad as fXXk at the way FCA and the Stealerships treat us like dumb axxes.
They do!!
because it is Jeep and we don’t have other option fun as the Jeep . For example, if it was Benz, I would have canceled my order and got myself a BMW or Audi. Even bronco are not ready !! I am sure you will get yours soon! It worth the wait.

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my opinion.
It was ordered March 13. You hit the nail on the head, it's FCA that doesn't care about the Canadian market. It's not a good start to my relationship with Jeep. I'm giving them 1 more month, then I'll be cancelling my order.
Sponsored