Jweaton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Wrangler Willys
Finally got an update from my dealer
  1. Jan 26-ordered
  2. May 12-VIN assigned
  3. July 12-expected delivery date assigned (Aug 3)
So now I just have to wait until August 3 to see if my Willys shows up. Woohoo.
Note-the rep said that a lot of Jeeps that were delayed are now moving. Let’s hope everyone gets good news soon.
Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Spoke to my dealer and was advised it is most likely looking like a July delivery for me (I've had a VIN since April).

Said he has a friend who works at the plant, and gave him a heads up they are starting to ramp up production again. The major delay seems to affect the Cold Weather Package equipped builds (the supplier went bankrupt earlier in the year).

As with every Canadian - just gotta keep waiting....
Nice, but your dealer told you he has friend works at the production lime , your dealer 🤥😉. The reason i said this because it is word to word what my Montréal dealer told me 😂😂unless they share the same friend. It seems common industry lie now in Canada 🇨🇦

LennyF

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon - Ordered a 2021 JL Rubi - 4H Auto
Nice, but your dealer told you he has friend works at the production lime , your dealer 🤥😉. The reason i said this because it is word to word what my Montréal dealer told me 😂😂unless they share the same friend. It seems common industry lie now in Canada 🇨🇦

LennyF

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon - Ordered a 2021 JL Rubi - 4H Auto
Loaded 2021 JL Rubicon - (Including Cold Weather Package) - Ordered Feb/28/2021 - Delivered July13/2021

I suspect all my fellow Canadians will have good news shortly

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Loaded 2021 JL Rubicon - (Including Cold Weather Package) - Ordered Feb/28/2021 - Delivered July13/2021

I suspect all my fellow Canadians will have good news shortly
Hope to get mine shortly.
I ordered mid Feb.
RUBICON UNLTD
Cold weather group

Sponsored

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
Hope to get mine shortly.
I ordered mid Feb.
RUBICON UNLTD
Cold weather group
This is good news
ordered mine nov-2020
still no news from dealer yet

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally got an update from my dealer
  1. Jan 26-ordered
  2. May 12-VIN assigned
  3. July 12-expected delivery date assigned (Aug 3)
So now I just have to wait until August 3 to see if my Willys shows up. Woohoo.
Note-the rep said that a lot of Jeeps that were delayed are now moving. Let’s hope everyone gets good news soon.
This is good news
ordered mine nov-2020
still no news from dealer yet
Is the "rep " you are referring to is FCA rep from canadian head office?
How can i get a hold of a FCA rep?

My dealership just says we are sorry and to be brutally honest we do not know what is going on.
Or for that matter do not know when your jeep is arriving.

Why is it that some dealerships have information on the vfehicle where others do not know anything?

Why doesn't this Canadian forum have a jeep cares rep on here for Canada?
I ordered mine Feb 12.
Rubicon unlimited - v6 with cold weather package

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Because Jeep Canada doesn’t care, or Jeep doesn’t care about Canada. Take your pick, either/both is/are true. Actions speak louder than words, but some words would help. @JeepCares

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Is the "rep " you are referring to is FCA rep from canadian head office?
How can i get a hold of a FCA rep?

My dealership just says we are sorry and to be brutally honest we do not know what is going on.
Or for that matter do not know when your jeep is arriving.

Why is it that some dealerships have information on the vfehicle where others do not know anything?

I ordered mine Feb 12.
Rubicon unlimited - v6 with cold weather package
I'm on week 25. Jan 25 Order. Dealership can only tell me that I'm in 'D' Status (have been for 2 months now). That's all the info they have. @JeepCares, Jeep/Stellantis/FCA/Whatever they call themselves cares nothing about their Canadian customers. Nada. Nothing, not one bit. No Jeep Canada reps to escalate. The dealers are powerless as well. They are a complete and utter joke AFAIC. Once we (hopefully) receive our order some time this decade, it will be the absolute last time I purchase a vehicle from this clusterf*&k of a company.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm on week 25. Jan 25 Order. Dealership can only tell me that I'm in 'D' Status (have been for 2 months now). That's all the info they have. @JeepCares, Jeep/Stellantis/FCA/Whatever they call themselves cares nothing about their Canadian customers. Nada. Nothing, not one bit. No Jeep Canada reps to escalate. The dealers are powerless as well. They are a complete and utter joke AFAIC. Once we (hopefully) receive our order some time this decade, it will be the absolute last time I purchase a vehicle from this clusterf*&k of a company.
What FCA Stelantis does not get is that people like us are already pissed off that next vehicle they can just kiss my a$$.
This is the way to lose customers.
Some better communication between manufacturer to dealer and customer would be appreciated.

Listen up shitlantis you make the point quite clear that you do not give a rats ass about Canadians.

Sorry to all the members here I am just venting.
I am so pissed off.
I am trading in my 2012 Rubicon for my new Rubicon.
However while waiting I had to replace the front brakes and rotors, replaced the water pump and just yesterday the battery.

I hope nothing else goes wrong while waiting !

Sponsored

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
What FCA Stelantis does not get is that people like us are already pissed off that next vehicle they can just kiss my a$$.
Some better communication between manufacturer to dealer and customer would be appreciated.

Listen up shitlantis you make the point quite clear that you do not give a rats ass about Canadians.

I am so pissed off.
However while waiting I had to replace the front brakes and rotors, replaced the water pump and just yesterday the battery.

I agree. At least be equitable when building orders. Don't be telling your dealers BS excuses of parts shortages when those exact same parts are going into US builds that were ordered a mere few weeks ago. After this is finally over Stellantis/Jeep/FCA/ @JeepCares can
1) Kiss my pimply a$$, and
2) Go F$¢k themselves.
But not before delivering the vehicle I ordered
SIX F$¢KING MONTHS AGO!

Last edited:

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

I am so pissed off.

I ordered last sept, stopped driving my trade (2011 jk Sahara) just to stop fixing it, I ride my bike to work but I know once weather starts changing I will have to fix her, I feel like the second I put money into the old the new will come. Pretty sad, I just want a reason to justify the wait or a sure answer from my dealer that I’m not wasting my time.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I ordered last sept, stopped driving my trade (2011 jk Sahara) just to stop fixing it, I ride my bike to work but I know once weather starts changing I will have to fix her, I feel like the second I put money into the old the new will come. Pretty sad, I just want a reason to justify the wait or a sure answer from my dealer that I’m not wasting my time.
So bad this how they treat loyal clients. I hear you but last September is long long wait. Why don’t you get something from ready at dealer slot ? What did you order ? Only reason i am waiting because mine is 4xe.

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
So bad this how they treat loyal clients. I hear you but last September is long long wait. Why don’t you get something from ready at dealer slot ? What did you order ? Only reason i am waiting because mine is 4xe.
I sold my 2016 jk 6sp and ordered a jl 6sp 2021 on the 9-nov-2020 and no news since .
i own Jeep’s for the last 50 years and love them.
i drive my wife vw for the last 8 months.
i hope they will call ☎ me soon with good news.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called FCA today.
This was not my first call to them but my third.
Finally got a nice guy who gave me more info than my dealer.
My truck has been built and is waiting for shipping.
The guy told me that because of covid and chip shortages it has been taking a little longer.
He said generally customers have been getting their vehicles not longer than six months.
It has been five and a half for me so far.
I wonder how long it takes to ship from the USA to my dealer and pickup?
Sponsored