Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada

PatRodriguz

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
For everyone's reference here: I ordered from Hunt Fiat Chrysler in Milton Ontario on March 9th, 2021. The Jeep has been built and will arrive within this week as I am able to track via Cassens. In terms of packages/specs which may affect delivery time along with your dealer allocation:
2021 JLUR 2L automatic with - tow package, LED package, Uconnect 4c, cold weather group, proximity key, steel bumper group, hardtop, front off-road camera, owl tires.

I opted out of the safety tech partially because it's a jeep and I want that true driver's experience. I drive a Tesla on the side so you can see the context of why I didn't bother with safety LOL. Also, if you guys are from Southern Ontario, hit up my IG page I made on insta to organize some local trail runs. I don't have a group I wheel with! IG: offroad.ontario!

Reactions: BH6

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
For everyone's reference here: I ordered from Hunt Fiat Chrysler in Milton Ontario on March 9th, 2021. The Jeep has been built and will arrive within this week as I am able to track via Cassens. In terms of packages/specs which may affect delivery time along with your dealer allocation:
2021 JLUR 2L automatic with - tow package, LED package, Uconnect 4c, cold weather group, proximity key, steel bumper group, hardtop, front off-road camera, owl tires.

I opted out of the safety tech partially because it's a jeep and I want that true driver's experience. I drive a Tesla on the side so you can see the context of why I didn't bother with safety LOL. Also, if you guys are from Southern Ontario, hit up my IG page I made on insta to organize some local trail runs. I don't have a group I wheel with! IG: offroad.ontario!
Great news!

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Just as I notice more wranglers finally start landing at my dealer, there are talks about the Toledo plant going on strike...
https://www.13abc.com/2021/05/14/toledo-jeep-workers-discussing-possible-strike/
My God another wrench thrown in.
Have been waiting since Feb 12.

What is going on?
His is built and ready for delivery when I ordered mine almost a month before him?
I just do not understand what FCA is doing?
Why does jeep cares come on some of the posts but not in the Canadian Posts??
Maybe because they do not care!

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
16 weeks and counting with no VIN.
Sigh.
Really starting to hate FCA.

Sponsored

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
All new Jeep’s built by unhappy employees will probably end up with intermittent problems that the dealer will not be able to fix in the futur.

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
All new Jeep’s built by unhappy employees will probably end up with intermittent problems that the dealer will not be able to fix in the futur.
I personally feel for the folks who work in Toledo. I've gone to a manufacturing job each and every day during Covid. It has left me feeling unappreciated and undervalued. I've recieved no special pay or recognition as other professions have.

Toledo workers deserve something for their efforts. Hope Stellantis comes to the table with something reasonable. Calling them 'unhappy' does them a disservice....hope you meant nothing by it.

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I personally feel for the folks who work in Toledo. I've gone to a manufacturing job each and every day during Covid. It has left me feeling unappreciated and undervalued. I've recieved no special pay or recognition as other professions have.

Toledo workers deserve something for their efforts. Hope Stellantis comes to the table with something reasonable. Calling them 'unhappy' does them a disservice....hope you meant nothing by it.
I agree with you as I worked 35 years for a big company.
When you are appreciated by your supervisor you tend to be happy and this leads to a job well done.

mini_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Unlimited
Noticed there is a big chunk of 4XE Rubicons landing at my dealer. Doubt they are all spoken for - so if anyone is getting impatient you could pony up and buy one of those haha.

Sponsored

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Noticed there is a big chunk of 4XE Rubicons landing at my dealer. Doubt they are all spoken for - so if anyone is getting impatient you could pony up and buy one of those haha.
Same here a few new ones but they are gone after a few days.They have 8 older ones for sale on the lot since a week and they will probably be sold soon.
For me I will wait for my jl 6spd to arrive eventually.✌

LilRhody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
My May 11 estimate md ship date has come and gone, no update on my Jeep.

Called my useless dealer, who said another customer’s Jeep with a May 7 estimated ship date had just shipped on the 11th, so mine should move soon. How (not) reassuring. Next week will be 7 months since I ordered.

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Well, finally got the VIN and D Status 16 weeks to the day that we ordered.
Window Sticker showed up too!

My JLUR SHA WS No VIN.jpg

mini_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Unlimited
I have a window sticker! The link someone posted finally worked for me!
The FCA Canada window sticker will be available first.

Then you will see a build sheet on crypto, and right as it ships the window sticker from crypto will be available (US version).

From my understanding if it is not on crypto, it has not been finished building yet and has not shipped.
Sponsored