Sponsored

Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
We ordered our Willys on March 5th. Still no VIN , called dealer yesterday to check progress and we as well were told it’s the cold weather package. I’m calling BS on this, it makes no sense. Dealer says that can install the heated seats there but I’ll lose the heated steering wheel, we’ll see if that speeds this ridiculous process up but I’m not counting on it at this point tbh.
I was super pumped about the Snazzberry Willys man but now I’m just waiting to see how long I get jacked around until I cancel.
this sucks.
So you did take off Cold Weather? Did they tell you it would cancel otherwise? I've heard nothing of the sort yet... and Cold Weather is a non-negotiable for me.
Sponsored

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited -Willy's
So you did take off Cold Weather? Did they tell you it would cancel otherwise? I've heard nothing of the sort yet... and Cold Weather is a non-negotiable for me.
Uncle T......you are in Ontario?

Uncle T

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I was never given any options to modify my original order to make it "buildable". I would have given up the heated steering wheel and the LED headlights if given that option.
heated steering wheel is cold weather package but don’t they (Willys)all come standard with led headlights? I could be wrong though.

Sponsored

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
This is part of the Cold Weather Group in Canada:
  • Front heated seats
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Remote start system
The Cold Weather Group is a must have for me and I ordered it for my Jeep. Mind you the dealer has not mentioned this being an issue.

Uncle T

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
This is part of the Cold Weather Group in Canada:
  • Front heated seats
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Remote start system
The Cold Weather Group is a must have for me and I ordered it for my Jeep. Mind you the dealer has not mentioned this being an issue.

It’s odd because i just looked up on my build sheet and remote start is listed in both the convenience group and the cold Weather group so I’m going to have to do a little digging , last thing i want is some rigged up remote start \ heated seat package from the dealer that is just junk...
Starting to think ordering this was a mistake.

576B98A9-EBA4-4DD6-B209-824347C2D35B.png

3C2C596C-9788-403A-BF9E-F2A62A9E7C7D.png

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s odd because i just looked up on my build sheet and remote start is listed in both the convenience group and the cold Weather group so I’m going to have to do a little digging , last thing i want is some rigged up remote start \ heated seat package from the dealer that is just junk...
Starting to think ordering this was a mistake.

Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada 3C2C596C-9788-403A-BF9E-F2A62A9E7C7D

Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada 3C2C596C-9788-403A-BF9E-F2A62A9E7C7D
That's interesting! Mine's manual so I can't get remote start anyway... but seems like a possible double dip, but they're generally good about not double counting features.

Weiler007

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 80th Anniversary
I ordered my 4 Door Sahara 80th Anniversary on March 11th. Got my VIN on April 5th from the dealer. Still in D status as far as I know.....I haven't heard from the dealer if this has changed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada 1618937313500

Sponsored

Uncle T

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I ordered my 4 Door Sahara 80th Anniversary on March 11th. Got my VIN on April 5th from the dealer. Still in D status as far as I know.....I haven't heard from the dealer if this has changed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada 1618937313500
Wish i was that lucky , ordered March 5th and crickets.... Not a word.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Nothing sitting on lots in your areas? I literally saw the Rubicon I wanted here in Ottawa, fully loaded minus trail cam and paint matched fenders. 5% off MSRP and great trade in value.
Sorry to hear you guys that ordered are going through this. Apparently now you only get one key due to chip shortage also. I also got 2.

I will say,don't let the dealer install a janky seat heater. The Cold Weather Group is a must have for us Canucks.

AllBusiness

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU High Altitude
I ordered Feb. 10 and on March 6 got an update with VIN, but nothing since. Ordered JLU Sahara High Altitude 3.6 with all options. I have seen others being built with similar options for USA and even some for Canada. Still patiently waiting my turn!

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing sitting on lots in your areas? I literally saw the Rubicon I wanted here in Ottawa, fully loaded minus trail cam and paint matched fenders. 5% off MSRP and great trade in value.
Sorry to hear you guys that ordered are going through this. Apparently now you only get one key due to chip shortage also. I also got 2.

I will say,don't let the dealer install a janky seat heater. The Cold Weather Group is a must have for us Canucks.
Some options are easy enough to find, automatic Rubi's and Sahara's with 2.0's area dime a dozen. Some (mostly manuals and Willys) are unicorns. Mine is both, so I wait!

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Some options are easy enough to find, automatic Rubi's and Sahara's with 2.0's area dime a dozen. Some (mostly manuals and Willys) are unicorns. Mine is both, so I wait!
Fair enough, mine is a 2.0 auto. I had a 2dr 07 manual. And came out of an RS. I miss the manual, but I also appreciate the extras an auto has to offer like remote start and Select Trac. Also, getting a manual would have directly affected my sex life. Lol.

I am very impressed with the 2.0 though for sure.
Sponsored