Delays in production/delivery to Ontario, Canada

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Wow! you ordered a few weeks before I did.
I do not think we will get our jeeps before July.
Just a feeling I have.
I am so pissed at FCA treating us like second hand clients.
They drop their pants for Americans.
Why do we have to wait so long?
In the USA we would of had our jeeps in a month.
I agree. Hoping for mid July.
It's amazing how Canadian orders are treated like we have Leprosy.
FCA/Stellantis is an international company but bend over backwards for the American market.
Sponsored

brsasquatch

First Name
BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
Hey Guys,

I have a buddy that owns a 2021 JL, he took delivery early in the year. The interesting thing is that his Jeep got one of his LED "impaled" by a branch while wheeling.

He took to a dealer to get it replaced, and after one week waiting for parts, dealer contacted him and said that the parts are backordered from the vendor that sells them to the factory. With no ETA of when it will be back in production. They even recommended him to get an AM temporary replacement! lol

So wondering, if you guys that are waiting for your JLs... are stuck because of LED on your builds... I know that was quite popular. My sales guys just did not believe that I was ordering a JL without LEDs..

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Hey Guys,

I have a buddy that owns a 2021 JL, he took delivery early in the year. The interesting thing is that his Jeep got one of his LED "impaled" by a branch while wheeling.

He took to a dealer to get it replaced, and after one week waiting for parts, dealer contacted him and said that the parts are backordered from the vendor that sells them to the factory. With no ETA of when it will be back in production. They even recommended him to get an AM temporary replacement! lol

So wondering, if you guys that are waiting for your JLs... are stuck because of LED on your builds... I know that was quite popular. My sales guys just did not believe that I was ordering a JL without LEDs..
If the Yanks weren't getting theirs in a month, I might buy that reason excuse bullshit.

brsasquatch

First Name
BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
If the Yanks weren't getting theirs in a month, I might buy that reason excuse bullshit.
That makes a lot of sense. The only thing that intreagues me is that the dealer service garage just told my friend to pick up car, or he would just have to wait until parts actually got delivered, which have no ETA for.

Anyway, will ask my buddy if he checked other Jeep Service centres

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Hey Guys,

I have ordered led , cold weather, tow package, 8.4 unconnect, autostart and it is a Rubicon unlimited 3.6 L.

What pisses me off is that FCA doesn't give a rats ass of us Canadians.

FCA Stelantis should cater to us like they do to the Americains.
I have been waiting 3 months now.
My dealer says it my have to wait till mid July.
What a quack of shxx.
If I was in the US I would of had my Rubi within a month.

Jeep Cares should be changed to Jeep does not give a rats axx!

Sorry guys. Just venting.
I am so pissed off.
My last jeep was ordered and delivered in 4 weeks.

Sponsored

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed. Seems like US orders are flying through with all the same specs/equipment/options that are supposedly causing the delays in CAD builds. I call BS.

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have ordered led , cold weather, tow package, 8.4 unconnect, autostart and it is a Rubicon unlimited 3.6 L.

What pisses me off is that FCA doesn't give a rats ass of us Canadians.

FCA Stelantis should cater to us like they do to the Americains.
I have been waiting 3 months now.
My dealer says it my have to wait till mid July.
What a quack of shxx.
If I was in the US I would of had my Rubi within a month.

Jeep Cares should be changed to Jeep does not give a rats axx!

Sorry guys. Just venting.
I am so pissed off.
My last jeep was ordered and delivered in 4 weeks.
That's the frustrating thing about the whole thing. We wait and wait and wait while US orders are completed within 4-6 weeks.
It's a joke that an international company has absolutely no clue.

mini_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Unlimited
That's the frustrating thing about the whole thing. We wait and wait and wait while US orders are completed within 4-6 weeks.
It's a joke that an international company has absolutely no clue.
And don't forget they don't let us check our build status directly hahaha. They just say "check with your dealer"...

Weiler007

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 80th Anniversary
Hey Guys,

I don't think it is the LED's. I ordered them. I have no reasoning behind the results of my order but I ordered March 11th and it arrived at the dealership on May 11th. I am picking it up on Tuesday. I am wondering if it is the manual transmission that is holding the orders up...??... I have attached my window sticker so you can see the options. I fully expected a July delivery.....again I have no idea what make them put one over another into production.....

Attachments

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
I don't think it is the LED's. I ordered them. I have no reasoning behind the results of my order but I ordered March 11th and it arrived at the dealership on May 11th. I am picking it up on Tuesday. I am wondering if it is the manual transmission that is holding the orders up...??... I have attached my window sticker so you can see the options. I fully expected a July delivery.....again I have no idea what make them put one over another into production.....
Black interior with red stitch.?.

Sponsored

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Wow! you ordered a few weeks before I did.
I do not think we will get our jeeps before July.
Just a feeling I have.
I am so pissed at FCA treating us like second hand clients.
They drop their pants for Americans.
Why do we have to wait so long?
In the USA we would of had our jeeps in a month.
Understandable. With exchange rate, they make thousands of dollars less selling a Jeep in Canada instead of selling it in the US.

Demand is high, profits are very good, time to pile up some sweet dollaz. You'd do the same if it was your company, espacially if you had shareholders who want to be happy about their investment.

So we wait.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
That sweet and "very entertaining" Compass, yes...
Lol. Hey, I'm still driving a Mazda3 while I wait for mine to come in, but I've got a truck in the driveway too... and I'm not waiting for the second time... I can appreciate the frustration.

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Lol. Hey, I'm still driving a Mazda3 while I wait for mine to come in, but I've got a truck in the driveway too... and I'm not waiting for the second time... I can appreciate the frustration.
me too! I traded my Jeep in when I placed my deposit for my 2021 Rubi like an idiot so now I have been driving my 2009 Mazda 3 for 6 months 😭

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
me too! I traded my Jeep in when I placed my deposit for my 2021 Rubi like an idiot so now I have been driving my 2009 Mazda 3 for 6 months 😭
Same for me sold my 2016 JK 6 months ago when ordered my Jl thinking I would have it for winter but still waiting.
Driving my vw for now.
Sponsored