When you signed your sale agreement, it would lock in any incentives that were available at the time. Typically it would only change if the offers got BETTER but they cannot remove sales offers. Interest rates changing would only affect you if you decided to finance through 3rd party/did not have a pre-approval locked in.I too am done with the whole process, ready to cancel. Placed deposit on a manual Willys on February 8th, which was supposedly already in the queue. Was told at that time that it would be on the lot April or May. Now, over 3 months later the dealer still has no idea when it will be built/shipped...very little communication. No alternative stock around either. Plus interest rates are up and the 5% discount eliminated. Crappy situation overall.
As long as you have the paperwork, you're ok. I made them confirm my trade in amount would be locked, even if I continue driving it waiting for my jeep to arrive.