First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Don't tell me this...
Its true. They are hideous....!

Call me crazy but I will not buy a Rubicon with out KO2’s on it.

Honestly to me it makes it look like some guy or used car dealership was a cheap ass and got something that may look cool. Yet it is not up to par with the Jeep....any level.

My rare H2 SUT had BFG KOs on it...made the mistake going with Nitto MT. They were junk, lasted a year and became hard as rock and was like driving on old roller skates. Glad BFG finally came out with the KO2 to fit my h2 in 35’s .....soon as my JK need tires if will go from they Goodyear Wranglers ( awsome tread life ) to KO2.

I’m sure I will get crap from some guys on here for owning a H2 SUT, grow up. It can do a lot and is as capable as any wrangler. I have had 13 wranglers. And will always love both and have both in my garage....insert...Smiley face sticking his toung out emoji here”
Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just take them off and put the tires on you want. Many do that no matter what tire is on it. If a particular tire brand means you are going to chuck the entire vehicle then enjoy your minivan because you don't deserve a JL.
The fact Jeep is being cheap is the bigger issue hear. That’s all. Plus it looks like crap. Alot of us love the way the stock rubicon looks and don’t want to alter our new Jeep. And spend more money...that’s all. If you want to spend $50k plus on your Rubicon and spend more on it that’s “your” Jeep thang... I’m one of those guys that like original. I buy it the way I want it ...just like my Rare SS and C7

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Dealer by me finally got a Mojito 2019 rubicon in. And it has the Falkin. Hate them, hate the look...nothing like Jeep raises prices and taking away the best AT tire on the market. Jeep is getting so cheap!
MTs or ATs?

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
What’s the cost difference of the 2017 JL and the 2019 on the website?
My 2018 JL build costs $1100 more on a 2019 JL

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The fact Jeep is being cheap is the bigger issue hear. That’s all. Plus it looks like crap. Alot of us love the way the stock rubicon looks and don’t want to alter our new Jeep. And spend more money...that’s all. If you want to spend $50k plus on your Rubicon and spend more on it that’s “your” Jeep thang... I’m one of those guys that like original. I buy it the way I want it ...just like my Rare SS and C7
Why do they look crap? A tire is a tire. And they aren't cheap. Some on the forum think they are the best tire made. Just saying it's a stupid reason to not buy a $50,000 vehicle. Most vehicles don't let you choose the tire you want. Which tire meets your aesthetic values? Yeah it's your money and you can decide how you spend your money but just saying it's a stupid reason to not choose a great vehicle.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Screenshot_20190302-075457_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190302-075449_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190302-075436_Chrome.jpg

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why do they look crap? A tire is a tire. And they aren't cheap. Some on the forum think they are the best tire made. Just saying it's a stupid reason to not buy a $50,000 vehicle. Most vehicles don't let you choose the tire you want. Which tire meets your aesthetic values? Yeah it's your money and you can decide how you spend your money but just saying it's a stupid reason to not choose a great vehicle.
See pics i just uploaded....man it just dose NOT look right. Specially after months of having my heart set on this certain visual in my head and after seeing so many, drooling over them. It's just a huge disappointment. It's almost like if they took The Rubi hood off and went to the plain Sport hood. Kinda ruins the vibe

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
See pics i just uploaded....man it just dose NOT look right. Specially after months of having my heart set on this certain visual in my head and after seeing so many, drooling over them. It's just a huge disappointment. It's almost like if they took The Rubi hood off and went to the plain Sport hood. Kinda ruins the vibe
Can't really tell much difference. I'll bet 99.9999% of people would look at the tires and say "what?". But whatever. I like the Sport hood better because I don't like the fake vents in the Rubicon hood. If they were real vents they would be ok but cheap fakes are a waste of effort and money. But it didn't stop me from buying mine. Not a perfect world out there, never was never will be.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
The KO2's are still standard, the Falken M/T is a no charge option, sales code TWG. Now we have the choice of all terrain or mud terrain from the factory.
I don't want M/T tires. I really want the K02s. I am hoping it's a option. Is that info in the latest Order Guide?

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What are you seeing that I'm not seeing? Looks good. Lol
Can't really tell much difference. I'll bet 99.9999% of people would look at the tires and say "what?". But whatever. I like the Sport hood better because I don't like the fake vents in the Rubicon hood. If they were real vents they would be ok but cheap fakes are a waste of effort and money. But it didn't stop me from buying mine. Not a perfect world out there, never was never will be.
I thought the hood vents were functional?
Sponsored