Sponsored

Deer Killers

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Does anyone make a nice deer killer style front bumper for the Wrangler?

I've seen them for the Ford Explorer and Dodge Charger cop cars, but never for the Wrangler.

I'm assuming if they exist for the JK, the same company will be making a version for the JL.

Is anyone planning on getting a deer killer?
Sponsored

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
Not sure about the phrase “deer killer” but we use “brush bumpers” that’s where the loops extend out and around the head lamps. Almost wraps the front of the vehicle.

Some older products for jeep did that but the trend is narrowing the bumper to increase front approach angle. That and the headlights are i set on a Jeep so it’s not needed.

Look for “stinger” style bumpers or numbers with a “hoop” that is closest you’re gonna get to that front protection similar to a “brush” bumper. Bumper width will vary.

Another suggestion is get an skid plate as well, keep deer and rocks from tearing up steering linkage.

Les-Boots

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Does anyone make a nice deer killer style front bumper for the Wrangler?

I've seen them for the Ford Explorer and Dodge Charger cop cars, but never for the Wrangler.

I'm assuming if they exist for the JK, the same company will be making a version for the JL.

Is anyone planning on getting a deer killer?
I'm keen to put on a dirty big bumper on the front of my Jeep as well.

There were many versions of tubular bumpers that provided great coverage for the front end of the JK. I'm sure the aftermarket companies will be hard at work adapting them for the JL, for now its a waiting game.
Sponsored