Deep sunscreen tint windows

NYJEEPGIRL

First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon - Firecracker Red
I ordered a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with dual tops. I did not see option for deep sunscreen tint windows on Rubicon. Do all Rubicons with dual top have tint windows by default. I see the option on a sport?
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I ordered a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with dual tops. I did not see option for deep sunscreen tint windows on Rubicon. Do all Rubicons with dual top have tint windows by default. I see the option on a sport?
Yes they are tinted. By ordering the dual top group you will also get the premium soft top over the standard vinyl soft top.

MikeM1968

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Im assuming it’s standard on every model above the base Sport because the base sport is the only one that has the option at an additional cost on the configurator site.

I guess if you DON’T want the deep tint sunscreen you’re SOL unless you’re going for the base model.

Another confusing “option “ that’ll cost people just interested in a base model more like AC. :swear:

ErrolSmith

First Name
Errol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Hi Guys.
I'm just ordering my JLUR and the dealer is offering to tint the windows aftermarket.
I told them the Rubi comes with the Deep Tint Windows, so no.

They have come back and said that it is only the back windows that are tinted with the factory deep tint sunscreen, and I would need to get the front windows done as an aftermarket...??!!

Can anyone confirm this please?

Cheers

mudog

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hopefully a 3.0 jl
Front windows are never tinted from the factory. It's illegal in some states. I would just do it myself because I'm sure the dealer will have a mark-up on it.
Sponsored