First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Jeep will still be somewhat unique inasmuch as other brands have separated their basic line from their premium products. I guess that two models don't justify a separate dealership although Lexus and Acura both launched with only two models.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Lol dealers will screw this up. As the article notes, you can’t just hang a bunch of vintage Jeep crap on the walls and call it a day. You’d need to have people who actually love Jeep culture and participate in it themselves.

Not gonna happen.
This is why one of my retirement ideas is to sell Jeeps.

Sales managers rarely understand this, then wonder why sales stop or customers don't come back.

Imagine going wheeling on a Saturday and one of your buddies is the salesman that squared you away with your JLUR?

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Always new ideas that are very old
I remember the need for "Fiat" showroom a few years back.
Well, the buildings still there anyways - perhaps they have the Christmas party in there now ?
And now of all things when the price of construction is at an all time high why would they need another building to sell the same cars can't get any of anyways ? 🤪

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
How can Jeep increase sales if they cant build the vehicles to sell? Until the supply chain and parts manufacturing problems are resolved, their new showrooms wont Increase sales.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I went to a Mini dealer recently. It was very nice: inviting, clean, modern, chic; well thought out and smartly put together. The sales staff was knowledgeable, courteous and easy going.
Jeep Wrangler JL Dedicated Jeep Showrooms Are Coming 1651788120093

Jeep already has showrooms: they are old, outdated, faded, cramped, dirty, stinky, and run by assholes. Opening new showrooms will fix the cramped and outdated part, but they will still be run by assholes.

Meet the employee of the month and my local Jeep slaughterhouse...
Jeep Wrangler JL Dedicated Jeep Showrooms Are Coming 1651788259637

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Already have one that I know of TX. CDJR dealer built a stand alone Jeep Showroom next to existing dealership. Haven't been in though based on a previous bad experience with them.
Never been in there. Not only do I dislike 380 but you are another person that has said unfavorable things about them.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
A
I like the Harley showroom analogy. Make these showrooms an over the top destination experience. Make people want to travel and visit.
And at least buy a couple T-shirts, hat, or something with their name and location on them.Traveling friends will buy several to pass out ( have one from Saudi Arabia from a friend)

StGrXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Never been in there. Not only do I dislike 380 but you are another person that has said unfavorable things about them.
Ordered my 22 JLUR XR through them. Was built super fast (probably because folks aren't rushing through the doors for allocations from them). Salesman I had was great but the sales manager who lived in the older CDJR building next door made the experience mediocre overall.

I went back today for my first complementary oil change and apparently they've shuttered the Jeep showroom because no cars to really sell and pay the people to sit in there. Also couldn't get a Wagoneer to keep under the display.

A Ford dealership is being built right next door though so maybe that'll light a fire under them?

JEEPmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys 2dr
I went to a Mini dealer recently. It was very nice: inviting, clean, modern, chic; well thought out and smartly put together. The sales staff was knowledgeable, courteous and easy going.
Jeep Wrangler JL Dedicated Jeep Showrooms Are Coming 1651788259637
That Mini dealership is a perfect example. Drive South to Portland and they have a beautiful dealership there as well....ran by aholes. My wife bought her last Mini, largely due to the excellent customer service at that dealership. In the last 2 or 3 years it's deteriorated to complete crap. Mini doesn't play the survey game, there are no follow-ups, and they are the only dealership for miles so they have a 'why should we care?' attitude.

A fancy storefront means nothing if it isn't backed up by good service and sales staff.
Sponsored