Decorating for the Holidays

Jinx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I know it is super early but I got my Jeep about 4 months ago and have BEEN DYING to decorate it for the Holidays and now I get to. Has anyone else started decorating or have
Sponsored

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only the JL 2 door Sport S - what more do I need!
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome work Jinx. Well done

Now you just have to pull the sled.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
I am thinking regular Christmas tree lights strings can be plugged into the JL outlet behind the console, providing its not overloaded.

OP
OP
Jinx

Jinx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I am thinking regular Christmas tree lights strings can be plugged into the JL outlet behind the console, providing its not overloaded.
I used led lights since those donā€™t take much power and then plugged them into the outlet behind the console and it works beautifully. I think I have 500-700 lights plugged into the one outlet and I havenā€™t had a single problem

Kristeyk

First Name
Kristey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU
Do yourself a huge favor and grab some LED lights. (Mine are mainly net lights.) I just bought my JL, but had a few THOUSAND on my JK using my power inverter and didnā€™t have an issue. Iā€™ll be doing the same thing on my JL after my wheeling trip tomorrow. (Assuming it stops raining by Tuesday to do it.)
Attaching pic of my JK just because itā€™s fun. šŸ˜

6F2300ED-3418-448C-9207-97B05238722A.jpeg
Sponsored