Decisions, Decisions

Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
We are planning on ordering a Sarge Green JLUR and buying wheels and 35" tires. I want wheels that are a little bit old school and different from what I see all over the place right now. I have 3 wheels in mind, but I can't hardly even find a picture of a JL with any of these wheels.

Black Rhino Solid - I think it's brand new and haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL Decisions, Decisions ms-black-rhino-solid-6-lug-matte-gun-black-std-700

KMC Roswell - Also brand new and I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL Decisions, Decisions hKM7207-1-1024x966

The last one is the Fifteen52 Analog HD. I've seen them on a few JTs and they look nice. I like that they are light weight and won't rust.

Jeep Wrangler JL Decisions, Decisions Fifteen52-AHDAB-78557-00-Analog-HD-Asphalt-Black

Are any of these wheels not going to be available and will there be fitment issues. I just want to cover my bases before I buy them because I may buy them before I take delivery of my JL. Also, I originally picked these wanting a JT, but my wife wants the JL. Are these wheels to "Truckie". For tires, I'm most likely looking at K02s in 35" or 315/70. I've also considered getting my wheels powder coated in Sarge Green, kind of like the Black Rhino Abrams.
Sponsored

JaysJL

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude
So not the same style but the traverse and the analog are identical wheels so this is what you’ll basically be looking at.
no rubbing what so ever at full lock. I’m running ko2 315/70x17
Jeep Wrangler JL Decisions, Decisions B9D79064-566C-4DD1-8E59-B0CD25324E5E

OP
OP
Crusader

Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
So not the same style but the traverse and the analog are identical wheels so this is what you’ll basically be looking at.
no rubbing what so ever at full lock. I’m running ko2 315/70x17
Jeep Wrangler JL Decisions, Decisions B9D79064-566C-4DD1-8E59-B0CD25324E5E
I like the stance. Do you have a lift? A Rubicon would have higher front fender flares. I can wait on a lift for a while. This will be my wife's daily driver for a few years, but I want any mods to be functional for future use when I get it. Momma always gets the new vehicles. I drive a company car anyway.

JaysJL

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude
I like the stance. Do you have a lift? A Rubicon would have higher front fender flares. I can wait on a lift for a while. This will be my wife's daily driver for a few years, but I want any mods to be functional for future use when I get it. Momma always gets the new vehicles. I drive a company car anyway.
i have the rubicon suspension on it

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
We are planning on ordering a Sarge Green JLUR and buying wheels and 35" tires. I want wheels that are a little bit old school and different from what I see all over the place right now. I have 3 wheels in mind, but I can't hardly even find a picture of a JL with any of these wheels.

Black Rhino Solid - I think it's brand new and haven't seen it anywhere yet.

ms-black-rhino-solid-6-lug-matte-gun-black-std-700.jpg

KMC Roswell - Also brand new and I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

hKM7207-1-1024x966.png

The last one is the Fifteen52 Analog HD. I've seen them on a few JTs and they look nice. I like that they are light weight and won't rust.
I am looking at the exact same wheels you are. Love the look, but I would prefer a flush fitment with OEM Sport S tires and I'm thinking none of these will be.
Sponsored