Decent Minneapolis area dealers

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
I’m looking to find any suggestions for a good dealer that actually knows jeeps to take care of some warranty issues I need addressed on my ‘21 JLU. I’ve taken it in to the purchasing dealer shortly after purchase and let’s just say it was not a great experience so I’m trying not to go back if I don’t have to.

Anyone have a dealer they’d recommend? Thanks!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
miweber929

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Park Jeep in Burnsville. Hands down.
Thanks, I have heard them mentioned before; I only wish I had done more research and ordered through them in the first place, lol!!!

I will call them and schedule something.

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
Thanks, I have heard them mentioned before; I only wish I had done more research and ordered through them in the first place, lol!!!

I will call them and schedule something.
They will take better care of you than any dealer in a reasonable distance.

Sponsored

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Just bought my JLUR from Forest Lake CJDR… Great experience! Recommend!

Jeep Wrangler JL Decent Minneapolis area dealers F1003411-0BE7-490D-B024-8C3547154BED

OP
OP
miweber929

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just bought my JLUR from Forest Lake CJDR… Great experience! Recommend!

Jeep Wrangler JL Decent Minneapolis area dealers F1003411-0BE7-490D-B024-8C3547154BED
Nice looking Jeep!!! That was the place we had chosen to buy through when we were looking because they had stock, seemed great to work with and were willing to let us take a used one for an overnight to see if we could live day to day with a Jeep. After dropping it off I went home to build what I wanted online (per their request), sent it to them and they ghosted me from then on out. Several calls, multiple texts and emails all went unanswered so another dealer had contacted me in the meantime and I ordered through them.

The buying process was fine through the second dealer but service was awful, I won’t name them, though.

I’ve been using Park Jeep since if Burnsville is closer to you; their service department is top notch and my Jeep has never been better since going to Park.

Congrats on the purchase, great color :)
Sponsored

Reactions: LCW