Sponsored

Decent dealers to get a deal from?

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hi everybody! I'm looking to switch to the darkside and get a Rubicon instead of my Tacoma. Are any of the dealership in Washington better to work with than others? So far I haven't been getting responses back from the ones I've emailed. I'm mainly looking for a base level no options Rubicon Unlimited,bro those even exist?
Sponsored

parkhs0316

First Name
Heong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
I shop around for months.. and the only good service and treatment I got was from AUTONATION.. I must say.. don't even bother dealing with Kirkland.. they will change their words and lie to you left and right

backs1de

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon - 3.6l Auto - Stingrey
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Biomed Engineer
Clubs

Honestly the best advice I can give you is find your own financing, get pre approved and call them and ask them what the best price they can give you and shop dealers against each other.

You aren’t with the dealership much at that point since they can’t screw you with financing, it’s a much faster east transaction. Tell them how much below invoice you want to pay and if they don’t budge move on to the next dealer, remember Jeeps sell like hot cakes so don’t be surprised if they don’t budge much from their “internet price”

OP
OP
RusM

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Honestly the best advice I can give you is find your own financing, get pre approved and call them and ask them what the best price they can give you and shop dealers against each other.

You aren’t with the dealership much at that point since they can’t screw you with financing, it’s a much faster east transaction. Tell them how much below invoice you want to pay and if they don’t budge move on to the next dealer, remember Jeeps sell like hot cakes so don’t be surprised if they don’t budge much from their “internet price”
Thanks! I ended up ordering form the factory, got about 8% under invoice!

backs1de

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon - 3.6l Auto - Stingrey
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Biomed Engineer
Clubs

Sponsored

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Hi everybody! I'm looking to switch to the darkside and get a Rubicon instead of my Tacoma. Are any of the dealership in Washington better to work with than others? So far I haven't been getting responses back from the ones I've emailed. I'm mainly looking for a base level no options Rubicon Unlimited,bro those even exist?
I cannot recommend Shaune at KarMart in Burlington enough. He’s actually the sales manager at the VW dealer but he will make sure you’re taken care of. So far a few people I know have worked with him and have raved about my recommendation.
Also in WA his dealer has the lowest tax on the West side.

WashingtonWetWheeler

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 6spd JLUR. UD60s & 40s
I've had an incredible pricing/ordering experience with Bud Clary in Auburn.

Give Phillip a call: (360)-434-2929

He was able to do over 6% off invoice for a factory ordered rig for me. Not only that I ordered on April 30th and my Jeep is already built and being put on the train early next week. They have given me a delivery window of 05/24-06/07.

OP
OP
RusM

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I've had an incredible pricing/ordering experience with Bud Clary in Auburn.

Give Phillip a call: (360)-434-2929

He was able to do over 6% off invoice for a factory ordered rig for me. Not only that I ordered on April 30th and my Jeep is already built and being put on the train early next week. They have given me a delivery window of 05/24-06/07.
Wanna be Jeep Bros? :clap:

I ordered mine from him 05/09 supposed to ship 05/18! Now I'm ordering bumpers, sliders, winch etc. Also trying to decide if I need a lift or not or just run 35's for a bit until I decide I need 37s and 40s for snow wheeling.

WashingtonWetWheeler

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanna be Jeep Bros? :clap:

I ordered mine from him 05/09 supposed to ship 05/18! Now I'm ordering bumpers, sliders, winch etc. Also trying to decide if I need a lift or not or just run 35's for a bit until I decide I need 37s and 40s for snow wheeling.
Stoked for you brother! What did you opt for for options?

As far as mods I've been on a wild ride. I'm a pretty serious rock crawler so 37s is my minimum and I've been pricing out axles from Fusion4x4 and trying to decide if I'm going tons and 40s myself. I'm leaning towards 37s and sticking with the dana 44s for this summer due to lead time on the tons. Plus this will be my first Jeep so I want to know what its like wheeling the rubicon on the dana 44s before I go straight to tons.

OP
OP
RusM

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Stoked for you brother! What did you opt for for options?

As far as mods I've been on a wild ride. I'm a pretty serious rock crawler so 37s is my minimum and I've been pricing out axles from Fusion4x4 and trying to decide if I'm going tons and 40s myself. I'm leaning towards 37s and sticking with the dana 44s for this summer due to lead time on the tons. Plus this will be my first Jeep so I want to know what its like wheeling the rubicon on the dana 44s before I go straight to tons.
Pretty stripped rubicon, tow package, heated seats/keyless entry, premium soft top, 2.0t.

Initially my thoughts were 37s and RCVs right out the gate, but I'm dialing it back a bit this year. I'd say do that for a year before going to tons, but I'm a cheap ass!

Sponsored

WashingtonWetWheeler

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty stripped rubicon, tow package, heated seats/keyless entry, premium soft top, 2.0t.

Initially my thoughts were 37s and RCVs right out the gate, but I'm dialing it back a bit this year. I'd say do that for a year before going to tons, but I'm a cheap ass!
Sounds like my options with the exception of I went hard top, 3.6, & manual.

I just took advantage of the used car market right now and just sold off my two Toyotas to the tune of nearly 30k so I'm putting 10 as a down payment on the Jeep and the rest is going into mods. That's the only reason I'm thinking about the tons. I hear ya on the dialing it back. I went hard a few years back to the point of I got out of the hobby because it was becoming such a money sink.

OP
OP
RusM

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I did kind of the same, soldy Taco for craZy . money and now ordering a Jeep! I'm going to try and keep it mild, but we'll see! Haven't had something to wheel in quite some time,mostly been into mountain biking because it's cheaper if something breaks! We'll have to go wheel Walker or something else cool when we get them!
Sponsored