Sponsored

December JL Info Sheet - Updated Package Content, Colors, Selec-Trac, Remote Proximity

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Unrelated but the euro spec Rubicon is exactly what I’d want from a willys edition (minus ugly bumper). Slightly smaller mud terrain tires, smaller fenders, black wheels

Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat CC - Volvo XC70 - Ducati Monster 900 carbs - Ducati Hypermotard - Ducati Panigale -
Occupation
self employed
Unrelated but the euro spec Rubicon is exactly what I’d want from a willys edition (minus ugly bumper). Slightly smaller mud terrain tires, smaller fenders, black wheels

that's a bad new ..... smaller tires ok i can buy 285f tires here for almost nothing.... but seriously ... no raised fenders?

then i guess i should add the raised fenders and the steel bumper group to have something like a real rubicon ..... fucking Europe

Sponsored

robplumm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR in Dozer
Never realized the 115v outlet was Sahara and above. One of the key features in my Rubi I really like.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Nacho, Punk'n and Hellayella all show up in the dealer system together now. Still can't be ordered yet.
Ooohh, Nacho & Hella... now my struggle begins. :whew:

eric.frederich

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURubicon
My plan was to get a matte green wrap and then put yellow accents on things (I'm a Green Bay fan).

Maybe I'll order the yellow and when it's getting wrapped I may just skip the roll cage and see how that looks.

Alternatively I'll just order a good resale color like black, gray or white since it's getting wrapped anyway

Mfdidier

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
FYI - Today I went to my dealership and ocean and punk'n metallic were in the order system as colors you can now choose.

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
It is certain that 2018 Rubicon will not attract people's attention as he walks along the road!
I would like to have Jeep send at least two models of Rupicon in all available markets.

p_711awvsk1.jpg

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
FYI - Today I went to my dealership and ocean and punk'n metallic were in the order system as colors you can now choose.
Were they just visible, or could you actually choose them? They have been visible for a week or so, but you could not select them.

Mfdidier

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Were they just visible, or could you actually choose them? They have been visible for a week or so, but you could not select them.
I honestly can't remember. He said that they had just became available as of today at 2:00pm pst.

I do not recall them being blocked out,

foofykid

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Tj
Vehicle Showcase
It is certain that 2018 Rubicon will not attract people's attention as he walks along the road!
I would like to have Jeep send at least two models of Rupicon in all available markets.

p_711awvsk1.jpg
I think thats the best looking color/ option rubi

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
It is a terrible harmony in colors

JL for me is an amazing piece of art that has been designed with a lot of professional ingenuity, I'm just waiting for the diesel engine and I expect the hood will be different, and even then maybe the Rubicon 15th Anniversary Edition came its time.

I will be very happy when these things come together in one time.

Last edited:

TraktorE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Any news if Nacho can be ordered now?
Sponsored