Sponsored

December JL Info Sheet - Updated Package Content, Colors, Selec-Trac, Remote Proximity

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Any news if Nacho can be ordered now?
Still can't. And in another twist, Punk'n and Ocean Blue are now not showing in the ordering system (before it was just grayed out). Obviously they are working through some kinks in the ordering/tracking system. Hopefully it all gets sorted out soon.
Sponsored

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
Can anyone advise if the Billet Color is the same as the past few years for the JK ?...It seemed a bit lighter in a few photos......(I'm hoping it was just the lighting)......

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase
Still can't. And in another twist, Punk'n and Ocean Blue are now not showing in the ordering system (before it was just grayed out). Obviously they are working through some kinks in the ordering/tracking system. Hopefully it all gets sorted out soon.
Per an FCA guy in October, Ocean & Punk'n will be the first new colors released in Feb, then some of the others will be released later in the spring. I wonder if Ocean & Punk'n dropped from the menu as they are 'recoding' them to become selectable for orders.

Quigley

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2 door, 2018 Harley Limited 115th Anniversary Edition, 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel
Has any heard when the Sahara model will be available on the 2 dr. Waiting for that trim edition so I can order the LED lights. Can't see well at night like when i was younger.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Has any heard when the Sahara model will be available on the 2 dr. Waiting for that trim edition so I can order the LED lights. Can't see well at night like when i was younger.
They aren't making a 2-door Sahara.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link