Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
D3DB68E6-2045-43E4-ACCB-6A4E325CA2CE.jpeg

Ordered: 12/30/21
Delivered: 5/13/22
Picked up: 5/14/22

I went all out and got pretty much everything: Xtreme Recon, Sky One Touch, Steel Bumpers, Safety and Advanced Safety, cold weather group, LED lights, brown leather interior, the whole shebang. Loving it so far. It’s a beast.
Congratulations! I'm jealous, but happy for you. I ordered almost the same build without SOT (got the dual top group) on 12/13 and am still gathering f#cking parts as of late Friday.
Sponsored

socalmallcrawler

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler - Rubicon ‘14
Congratulations! I'm jealous, but happy for you. I ordered almost the same build without SOT (got the dual top group) on 12/13 and am still gathering f#cking parts as of late Friday.
thanks!
But Damn. Hoping things speed up for you!
regardless, the wait is worth it at the end.

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
December late bloomer here, ordered exactly 5 months ago. Cryptostickers found the build about 1.5 months ago and the window sticker recently showed up. To me they seem to be super unproductive and disorganized at least for this unit.

Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is fully assembled and ready for the road! The ETA is unset, please keep in contact with us or your dealer for the latest update. Great question, it entered fully assembled status eleven days ago today (5/16/2022)

Jpete

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR;
We ordered our JLUR XR on Dec. 29,2021. Still not built. We really don’t know as we have had conflicting updates from the start. Dealer said yesterday they might have to reorder. Sure takes the fun out of it.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

We ordered our JLUR XR on Dec. 29,2021. Still not built. We really don’t know as we have had conflicting updates from the start. Dealer said yesterday they might have to reorder. Sure takes the fun out of it.
Reorder at today's prices????