Death Valley-Utah-Arizona!!

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Planning to leave So Cal Saturday Oct 20 and do Death Valley, Utah, Arizona on a three week 'ish' trip with my best friend of 32 years. We both frikkin love the desert, the 4 wheeling, the camping and hiking and meeting new friends of Bill in these super small towns! Super excited!
Yeah, the 'ish' part comes in cuz we're both retired and roll with no schedule. My girl says, "Please pick up a CB before you go for safety sake". I said ok and picked one up.
Hoping to have our new Metalcloak Gamechanger in place for this trip too. Apparently waiting for the lower control arms then it will ship. Hearing next week. And gonna put my self designed reserve gas can to great use on trip as well.
What a life!

20180831_084406.jpg
Sponsored

Nomad

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Last summer (before the Jeep) I spent 2 weeks in Sedona, daytripping to the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, Lowell Observatory, etc. Absolutely stunning beauty, everywhere you look. Definitely on my short list for a retirement destination, especially with a Jeep!

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Planning to leave So Cal Saturday Oct 20 and do Death Valley, Utah, Arizona on a three week 'ish' trip with my best friend of 32 years. We both frikkin love the desert, the 4 wheeling, the camping and hiking and meeting new friends of Bill in these super small towns! Super excited!
Yeah, the 'ish' part comes in cuz we're both retired and roll with no schedule. My girl says, "Please pick up a CB before you go for safety sake". I said ok and picked one up.
Hoping to have our new Metalcloak Gamechanger in place for this trip too. Apparently waiting for the lower control arms then it will ship. Hearing next week. And gonna put my self designed reserve gas can to great use on trip as well.
What a life!

20180831_084406.jpg
Hey... Sounds Awesome! Take great route notes cuz I’m planning on following in your tracks. OR-NV-CA-UT & AZ. A 3 week flexible trip... I want to camp in the out places (no campgrounds)... gotta put my custom made gas mount to good use as well! Cheers