Death Valley December 8th-10/11

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Going into Death Valley again to enjoy some cold starry nights along with campfires and some Jeeping. Titus Cyn, Eureka Dunes, Steele Pass and Hunter Mtn are on the list this time. Some combination of those or all of them depending on time.
Pack your cold rated bags and join us for a great time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
That's not all that much cooler than it was during the last trip right? Or am I crazy? lol
Pretty close. Hard to tell. Let me know if you would like to and if your rolling solo, I can have a friend ride with you if you want. Your call

Sponsored

Cdnjeep

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I’m so jelly! Black out at work for month of December!

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Definitely wanna do Death Valley but that’s one week I can’t be off work. Bummer.

lilshiraz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, E30
I'm driving from LA to Vegas Friday (planning to leave LA early morning) to meet up with some friends in Vegas at night... Would it be possible for me to join on any of the trails or is it out of my way?

Or are there any easy trails I could hit up on the way? I was reading about the Mojave Rd. Thanks for any help

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I'm driving from LA to Vegas Friday (planning to leave LA early morning) to meet up with some friends in Vegas at night... Would it be possible for me to join on any of the trails or is it out of my way?

Or are there any easy trails I could hit up on the way? I was reading about the Mojave Rd. Thanks for any help
Our plan is to go in Sunday morning and out Tuesday morning. You're more than welcome however we are not going in and out daily. Camping out in back country a considerable distance from pavement.

Sponsored

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
I was just in Saline Valley before the shitty weather hit. Careful if you go up or down Hunter Mountain, I've been hearing nothing but bad reports on South Pass road conditions since the storm passed, and there is more on the way this week. Not that I'm concerned about your Jeep, but more concerned about the dumbasses attempting the roads in a 2 wheel drive mucking up the road for everyone else.

Lippincott, Steele Pass, or North Pass will be your best bet if you venture over to the Saline side.

Happy Jeepin'!

IMG_2245.JPG

landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am going in January, FYI just checked the road update a few roads are closed because of recent storms, Have fun, would appreciate any updates when you guys return

lilshiraz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, E30
Our plan is to go in Sunday morning and out Tuesday morning. You're more than welcome however we are not going in and out daily. Camping out in back country a considerable distance from pavement.
Oh thanks but I don't think I'll make it on this trip. Will def be on the lookout to join you guys on a trip in the future!

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Thanks guys for the eyes. As of the last report Titus Cyn is closed. All other roads I was after still seem to be open. We're going in with caution, chains and flexibility to change up.