Sponsored

Dear JL Wrangler Forum Jeepers, Thank You! A few changes from the Next Venture Motorsports Team.

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nextventuremotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 Willys VJ, 1973 Jeep Commando, 18 JL , 21 JT
Occupation
CAD Designer, Adventure Machine Outfitter
Edit:
Dan here again. I was hoping to have handed off the forum responsibilities to a team member earlier this year. It unfortunately didn't work out as planned, so handling the forums has landed back on my plate. My apologies if I take a minute to respond on the forums -- but if you need something right away -- don't hesitate to call us at 970 462 7368!

Original Post:
Dan here. It's been a minute since I've logged in. A few years back when we started with JL Wrangler Forum, the team of ~3 that we had at our shop could handle all of the business that Next Venture was seeing. Things have drastically changed, and I'm back to concentrating on design work/cad work/manufacturing capability improvements. Our team has grown from 3... to 7.... to 15.... to nearly 20 folks as of this week in an attempt to handle the volume we're seeing. We want to ship things as quickly as possible without sacrificing the quality.

I didn't want to hand off our forum or social media responsibilities to just anyone -- I wanted them to be real wheelers and Jeep folks that care about what our company does, and have some overlap with myself and the spirit in which our parts were designed. I am happy to say I'm handing off our forum and social media jobs to Abby and and another team member who have joined the team in recent months.

I'd like to welcome our new handle [EDITED OUT] to the JL Wrangler Forum, and the Next Venture Motorsports Subforum. They will likely be heading up this Forum account/handle for now, and we'll likely add a few more team members if it becomes necessary to keep up to date on this forum. Please send any and all private messages to the new @NextVenture handle if you've got something to send as a PM on these boards. I only ask that you do that, because our team will be able to get back to you a lot faster than I can ideally.

Thank you all so much for helping us grow, and for all the support over these past few crazy years!

Best,
-Dan, Casey and the Next Venture Team

[Below: Octobers Team Building Exercise in Moab Utah. Not Pictured: the ~10 folks that have joined the team since.]
Jeep Wrangler JL Dear JL Wrangler Forum Jeepers, Thank You! A few changes from the Next Venture Motorsports Team. DSC_1669
Sponsored

Last edited:

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Hi Folks!

Thank you for making such great stuff for our JL/JTs--and accommodating diesels too!

Finally put on the rear diff skid--it fits the AEV rear diff cover (yes, I have your aluminum belly skids)!
Jeep Wrangler JL Dear JL Wrangler Forum Jeepers, Thank You! A few changes from the Next Venture Motorsports Team. IMG_4295
Jeep Wrangler JL Dear JL Wrangler Forum Jeepers, Thank You! A few changes from the Next Venture Motorsports Team. IMG_4294

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
NextDan

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nextventuremotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 Willys VJ, 1973 Jeep Commando, 18 JL , 21 JT
Occupation
CAD Designer, Adventure Machine Outfitter
@NextVenture do you know if the rear differential skid is compatible with a MetalCloak rear diff cover?
Sorry for such the delay in reply. The @NextVenture account seat for our Sales position folks hasn't yet worked out (unfortunately the sales team member I mentioned taking it over isn't part of the team anymore and it's falling back to me again 😅) I don't know; but I suspect that @CarbonSteel was right in his quote here regarding the different profile.

I cannot see how it would be since the NV & Motobilt covers have a flat flange and the MC is curved.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for such the delay in reply. The @NextVenture account seat for our Sales position folks hasn't yet worked out (unfortunately the sales team member I mentioned taking it over isn't part of the team anymore and it's falling back to me again 😅) I don't know; but I suspect that @CarbonSteel was right in his quote here regarding the different profile.
@Chocolate Thunder - maybe this will help to visualize it:

Metal Cloak:

Jeep Wrangler JL Dear JL Wrangler Forum Jeepers, Thank You! A few changes from the Next Venture Motorsports Team. 7600-with-logo

Next Venture:

Jeep Wrangler JL Dear JL Wrangler Forum Jeepers, Thank You! A few changes from the Next Venture Motorsports Team. NV
Sponsored