Sponsored

Deals in PA?

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Anyone aware of any good deals on a JL in or around Philadelphia? Willing to drive a couple of hours for the right deal.

I have this from one dealer trying to sell me at $49,445....I am new to wranglers, so any thoughts/advice would be appreciated. Oh, and this is a vehicle already on the lot, not an order.

upload_2019-1-4_10-56-29.png
Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I placed an order with Kate from Courtesy Jeep Chrysler in Coatesville. I was around 10% off of sticker, but it was an order, not something on the lot. Cheap dealer fees also. Your choice on whether you want to wait for an order or buy off the lot. I do not know how her prices are for Jeeps on the lot. A few others here have used her for orders also. Pretty painless experience.

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
I placed an order with Kate from Courtesy Jeep Chrysler in Coatesville. I was around 10% off of sticker, but it was an order, not something on the lot. Cheap dealer fees also. Your choice on whether you want to wait for an order or buy off the lot. I do not know how her prices are for Jeeps on the lot. A few others here have used her for orders also. Pretty painless experience.
Thanks! I saw you mention her in another thread, i will check out what they have on the lot. I am just starting out, but it seems like ordering is the way to go for best pricing.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I saw you mention her in another thread, i will check out what they have on the lot. I am just starting out, but it seems like ordering is the way to go for best pricing.
Courtesy has a small lot, so they may not have much inventory. But I think they can get inventory from Jeff D'Ambrosia pretty easily, so you may want to look at theirs also.

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Courtesy has a small lot, so they may not have much inventory. But I think they can get inventory from Jeff D'Ambrosia pretty easily, so you may want to look at theirs also.
Good info, thanks again! Also, do you know what EP, PP, and DR mean on the pic of the invoice?

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good info, thanks again! Also, do you know what EP, PP, and DR mean on the pic of the invoice?
No idea what EP/PP/DR are. I don't even think they are price related, because everything else on the page with a price have a commas and .00 where necessary. Could be some sort of dealer code?

levichar

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, Ordering '19 JL
Here is a quote from a dealer that I did not go with. I went with a slightly higher offer that was closer.

This was for an almost fully loaded (no smoker group, no engine block heater) 2019 Rubicon.

Hondru Chrysler Dodge/Jeep/Ram of E-TOWN
2005 S. Market St
Elizabethtown, PA 17022

Screenshot_20190104-170635.png

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
I ordered my Jeep from Kate at Courtesy Jeep in Coatesville, PA. Great price and customer service. The factory order took 5 weeks.

Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Nice...same thing I ordered, a Mojito JLUR. I ordered mine on the 20th so it'll be interesting to see who gets theirs first. ;)

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
got 6.5% off invoice with $300 doc fees at criswell jeep in MD.

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Feel like ordering is going to be where I get the best deal. Dealers around me don't seem to be willing to budge much on wranglers on the lot. I'm getting exhausted dealing with sales people :headbang:
Sponsored