Deals in PA?

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Anyone aware of any good deals on a JL in or around Philadelphia? Willing to drive a couple of hours for the right deal.

I have this from one dealer trying to sell me at $49,445....I am new to wranglers, so any thoughts/advice would be appreciated. Oh, and this is a vehicle already on the lot, not an order.

upload_2019-1-4_10-56-29.png
Kate from Courtesy Jeep Chrysler in Coatesville. Found her to come up with a deal so I didn't have to go out if state. I ordered, negotiated, and almost did everything on line. Went to dealership 2x. Once to sign the deal once to pick up the car.
Sponsored

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
They have a lot of Mojitos? I don't see too many yet in my neck of the woods. My closest dealer has like 20 in white and a couple grey/silver/black models.
chapman has at least 4 on their lot, they use the old gof place next door to store vehicles as well
i have seen one on the roads in the area, we both looked at each other passing by in amazement

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
DIBS! Why wait for my order to arrive when I can go get one now. ;)

Last edited:

Edorand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nothing to worry about, the inventory feed comes directly from FCA to the website with no input from the dealership

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
That should mean its at least in the process of being delivered. I wouldn't worry about them selling it to anyone other than you.

Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Do you know if yours is actually on the lot yet? My Jeep just went to KZ status and I'm trying to estimate when to expect it to arrive.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Lookin' good. I can't wait to get mine. I love that color. You had great weather today to take out the Freedom Panels, too.

Last edited:

berlin58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon, Honda Odyssey, Saturn Vue
Occupation
Software Engineer
I placed an order with Kate from Courtesy Jeep Chrysler in Coatesville. I was around 10% off of sticker, but it was an order, not something on the lot. Cheap dealer fees also. Your choice on whether you want to wait for an order or buy off the lot. I do not know how her prices are for Jeeps on the lot. A few others here have used her for orders also. Pretty painless experience.
Thanks for the info! I have been reading the forum for a while and just joined. I am planning to order a JLU soon. Everything around here is pretty close to MSRP so I will definitely try to get a better deal with Kate.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Thanks for the info! I have been reading the forum for a while and just joined. I am planning to order a JLU soon. Everything around here is pretty close to MSRP so I will definitely try to get a better deal with Kate.
Yep. Just picked up my order from Kate. She is awesome. I highly recommend dealing with her if your nearby. I have to say she was the most knowledgeable sales person I've ever dealt with when buying any of the vehciles I've owned in the past 25 years
Sponsored