Sponsored

Deals in PA?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
hmmmm...it's a 2019. If I use the pricing spreadsheet from the forum i get an invoice of 50660 + destination+tax = about 52600. I'm getting the the end of wanting to buy a car, the process is tiring to me.
Destination should be included in the price and receive the discount.
Sponsored

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
on the pricing spreadsheet from the forum that's not how it gets calculated. Build it out with your options to get your invoice price - discount + destination+tax.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
If you want to pay full destination go ahead but most are not. Destination is part of the price and is discounted as well.

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
oh ok, didn't realize you could negotiate, or that the dealer had any discretion on the destination charge.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
oh ok, didn't realize you could negotiate, or that the dealer had any discretion on the destination charge.
Don't address destination as a separate item or the dealership will say we have to charge it. However, if you go in and say I want 5% off invoice, or 10% off MSRP, etc the discount will apply to the whole price including destination. Some dealerships will offer a nice percent off it not include destination/add it on after the fact. This way they get the extra money. Some dealerships will even try to charge destination twice....

Sponsored

Sponsored

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
appears that there will be some more mojitos on the road around here shortly
and if your looking for one on a lot I pass by Chapman all the time in Horsham and they have a massive inventory, dont know about pricing got mine from D'ambrosio

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
appears that there will be some more mojitos on the road around here shortly
and if your looking for one on a lot I pass by Chapman all the time in Horsham and they have a massive inventory, dont know about pricing got mine from D'ambrosio
They have a lot of Mojitos? I don't see too many yet in my neck of the woods. My closest dealer has like 20 in white and a couple grey/silver/black models.
Sponsored