Deals in PA?

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Feel like ordering is going to be where I get the best deal. Dealers around me don't seem to be willing to budge much on wranglers on the lot. I'm getting exhausted dealing with sales people :headbang:
Did you see the latest sales #s? These dealers can sell every Wrangler on their lots. Factory orders are the way to go if you can wait a few weeks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Did you see the latest sales #s? These dealers can sell every Wrangler on their lots. Factory orders are the way to go if you can wait a few weeks.
lol have not seen the sales #'s, but I know the on the lot wranglers I have targeted have been sitting around 3 months and are 2018's. I feel like that would motivate the dealer a little bit. I really enjoy when they are insulted by my offers....being sarcastic haha

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
lol have not seen the sales #'s, but I know the on the lot wranglers I have targeted have been sitting around 3 months and are 2018's. I feel like that would motivate the dealer a little bit. I really enjoy when they are insulted by my offers....being sarcastic haha
I am right around the corner from you and the dealers in our immediate area wouldn't deal at all even on orders. My employer gets me 1% below invoice and that was all they offered.

The sales guy at Tri-County told me he would check with his manager and call me back...never did. I placed the order with Courtesy the next morning.

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
I am right around the corner from you and the dealers in our immediate area wouldn't deal at all even on orders. My employer gets me 1% below invoice and that was all they offered.

The sales guy at Tri-County told me he would check with his manager and call me back...never did. I placed the order with Courtesy the next morning.
What kind of deal did you get at Courtesy? If you don't mind me asking. Both Ourisman and Criswell are saying 6% off on invoice price.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
What kind of deal did you get at Courtesy? If you don't mind me asking. Both Ourisman and Criswell are saying 6% off on invoice price.
I've seen a few people say 6% below invoice and everyone else say 4%. I am somewhere in between with zero negotiation.

Sponsored

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Thanks for the tips. Working on pricing with Kate now. Sorry if you mentioned previously, but which model and options did you go with?

Thanks

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Also, am I missing anything "important" in this build?

Exterior Color - Billet Silver or Sting Gray (undecided)
Interior Color - Black Leather w/ Sahara Logo
Engine - 4cyl turbo

Optional Equipment
Leather -Trimmed Seats w/ Sahara Logo
Cold weather Group
LED lighting Group
8.4-inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
Jeep Active Safety Group
All-Weather Floor Mats
8-Speed Automatic Transmission
2.0-Liter l4 DOHC DI Turbo eTorque Engine
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Sky One-Touch Power Top
TRAILER TOW AND HD ELECTRICAL GROUP

Sponsored

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Thoughts on this deal?
2019 Sahara - $46,995 (negotiated price)+1495 (destination)+6% tax+ 177 +142 = 51718 out the door

upload_2019-1-29_9-46-47.png

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Thoughts on this deal?
2019 Sahara - $46,995 (negotiated price)+1495 (destination)+6% tax+ 177 +142 = 51718 out the door

upload_2019-1-29_9-46-47.png
They took destination out to make it look like a big discount then added it back in. You are at 9.37% off of MSRP. Which is probably 3% below invoice. Not a horrible deal but not the greatest either.

Is this on a 2018 or 2019?

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
hmmmm...it's a 2019. If I use the pricing spreadsheet from the forum i get an invoice of 50660 + destination+tax = about 52600. I'm getting the the end of wanting to buy a car, the process is tiring to me.
Sponsored