Sponsored

Deals in NY? And are dealers required to honor the Tread Lightly 1% below invoice membership benefit?

OP
OP
BackToWrangler

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
Also curious to know what your build and deal. Leased my 18 JLU Sport S through them for $259/mo $2,500 total out of pocket which seemed like a great deal. Believe the dealer was Kevin.
Which Dealer?
I'm looking to purchase. I have no idea how you figure out how a leasing deal compares to a purchase in terms of savings.

What vehicle price was the lease based on?
Sponsored

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Can I ask what the 8% off was on? I'm looking for a loaded rubicon.

And with my employer code which the dealer called it "Preferred Price". Was 1% off of invoice.

Which he. Also give me the invoice sheet so I'm super happy about that.

I'm totally willing to fly out and drive home for the right price.

8% below invoice...See my previous post.

For your reference

I paid 46k for a 53k MSRP wrangler.

(tax not included)

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Which Dealer?
I'm looking to purchase. I have no idea how you figure out how a leasing deal compares to a purchase in terms of savings.

What vehicle price was the lease based on?
Jeep of Huntington / Kevin. This was my first lease ever, went in totally clueless! I was pricing out some other cars and friend of mine told me I could lease a wrangler for less, I didn't believe him. Went in and was right $259/m 10kmiles. Apparently at the time the financing company had the residuals stupid high compared to their competitors so the deals were crazy. My friend got a fully loaded rubi for $350ish. I went back a year later but he said those deals are a thing of the past once the finance companies wised up.

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Jeep of Huntington / Kevin. This was my first lease ever, went in totally clueless! I was pricing out some other cars and friend of mine told me I could lease a wrangler for less, I didn't believe him. Went in and was right $259/m 10kmiles. Apparently at the time the financing company had the residuals stupid high compared to their competitors so the deals were crazy. My friend got a fully loaded rubi for $350ish. I went back a year later but he said those deals are a thing of the past once the finance companies wised up.
When you return your Leased Wrangler, does it have to be converted back to a Stock vehicle?

What happens to all the aftermarket parts?

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
When you return your Leased Wrangler, does it have to be converted back to a Stock vehicle?

What happens to all the aftermarket parts?
Good question. I only added OEM side steps/rails which I'll probably just keep on. Would think if you did anything more than that and not OEM you'd have to convert to sock.

Sponsored

Fast4by

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2dr
Another vote for Suresky in NY.
They had the best pricing and made it easy and simple.
And as mentioned that $75 NY doc cap helps.

OP
OP
BackToWrangler

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another vote for Suresky in NY.
They had the best pricing and made it easy and simple.
And as mentioned that $75 NY doc cap helps.
Thanks for the vote! Suresky sounding like a good option.

OP
OP
BackToWrangler

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For post sale service needs, Empire Jeep on sunrise highway in West Islip is the only dealer that I would trust touching my jeep.

For parts needs and questions, allmoparparts. They are one of this forums sponsors. Their subforum can be found towards the bottom of the main forum page. Its overseen by a helpful guy named Benny. They are also located on long Island, so parts will be on your porch rather quickly.

Welcome to the community. Theres a plethora of information to be found here.
Thanks for the tips!