Sponsored

Dealership in California has a Rubicon price mark-up of $16,000!!!

OP
OP
simpleJL

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Wow that is crazy! I got a call from Casper my previous salesmen on my JKU from Tacoma Dodge in Tacoma WA and he said one showed up weeks early and I could have first dibs with no Mark up. So I went down there and bought.
Paid MSRP?
Sponsored

gmangsxr750

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU (Freedom Edition), 2008 Mazda Tribute
Occupation
Web Application Developer
I ended up just buying a JK last week over the JL.

But the dealerships in Northern Virginia all have JL's and I was given a price below MSRP at Fair Oaks Motors in Chantilly, VA

KY_Soldier

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ-2A, 2021 4xe, few Teslas & Ferraris

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Avoid this South County Chrysler Jeep in Gilroy. Not only their mark ups are way higher than others but once you book, your journey until delivery will be full of surprises and might be a big one like this at the delivery $65K
:angry:

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Avoid this South County Chrysler Jeep in Gilroy. Not only their mark ups are way higher than others but once you book, your journey until delivery will be full of surprises and might be a big one like this at the delivery $65K
:angry:
As I have said before, unscrupulous in one area, unscrupulous in all areas. Somewhat akin to the jury instruction that if a juror decides a witness lied about something important, the juror may assume that the witness lied about everything and may disregard all of their testimony. Nothing more "important" than the price of the JL buggy and I do subscribe to the "screw you in one area, screw you in all areas" theory.

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
As I have said before, unscrupulous in one area, unscrupulous in all areas. Somewhat akin to the jury instruction that if a juror decides a witness lied about something important, the juror may assume that the witness lied about everything and may disregard all of their testimony. Nothing more "important" than the price of the JL buggy and I do subscribe to the "screw you in one area, screw you in all areas" theory.
I dealt with them so don't want another JL lover to get screwed.
Sponsored