Sponsored

Dealership can now reprogram / calibrate speedometer and odometer for bigger tires

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Get OBD Jscan App, 12+8 Chrysler bypass wires and OBD2 bluetooth adapter (total cost of $75 for all to your door)

Save your self time and money ... and sanity

Also will be able to program your tire pressure (set mine to give out warning at 20spi) and anything else that Tazer does.
Where did you set your tire pressure?
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

sbrimer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023, 392 Rubicon XR
So, I have a 2020 Rubicon JLU which has 35's. My plan in the very near future is to regear. Discussed this with my local dealer. The service manager and myself watched the video. He allowed me to watch him walk through this process to change to my proposed new gearing and the 35's.

Everything was fine until he tried to input the new gear ration. The option for the gear ratio and change in transfer case ration is not an option. We selected the new tire size and selected the tire as remaining an OEM size and the option to change gear ratio is simply not there.

I understand that a Tazer can make these changes for me, but at this point I prefer that a dealership make these changes.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored