Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Oh I believe ya. I just saw another thread about it.

My 392XR shows up in Nov and is from Chapman. Put my order in with Tom July 5th. Unfortunate about Jeep killing the AR. I think the pricing shifted higher after my order. I put my order in the same day they joined the forums posting the 7% under deals on 4xE's.

Right now I'm trying to decide if I ship it or drive it back. Best quote I got from a reliable carrier (Intercity lines in this case -- enclosed transport) was $3295 from Horsham to Scottsdale. After all, it's 2400 miles and diesel is going up. I will probably fly and drive it back after PPF is applied.
@Mojito!JLUR ordered and had his shipped not sure who he went with but is also in AZ too. my price MSRP was at the time I ordered it. Window sticker now shows 80k but Tom honored the 79K
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
@Mojito!JLUR ordered and had his shipped not sure who he went with but is also in AZ too. my price MSRP was at the time I ordered it. Window sticker now shows 80k but Tom honored the 79K
I'll reach out to him and see. I'm wanting enclosed transport which is complicating things. My buddy says just ship it open transport but I've had some pretty awful experiences doing that in the past. To save another $1500 just doesn't seem worth it to me.

T Rose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ
Shipping mine to California from Gupton in Tennessee. I received a quote at $1900 to ship in an enclosed carrier

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I'll reach out to him and see. I'm wanting enclosed transport which is complicating things. My buddy says just ship it open transport but I've had some pretty awful experiences doing that in the past. To save another $1500 just doesn't seem worth it to me.
I will be driving home from Chapman

Sponsored

MrDunk

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Just ordered 3% under from Martin the mgr. at Dan Cummings Jeep in KY. He seemed knowledgeable about out of state purchases, looked into shipping and builds in my local sales tax. I called many other dealerships closer to west coast who were @MSRP or 5-10k over with shortages and affiliate program gone. So excited to be in line even though it’s going to be quite a wait!

best of luck out there

[email protected]

johngalt312

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5; Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Did the exact same with them having placed the order yesterday 10/15. Will enjoy the 2021 JLUR 3.6 MT until the 2022 JLUR 392 XR arrives sometime in 2022.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
Just ordered 3% under from Martin the mgr. at Dan Cummings Jeep in KY. He seemed knowledgeable about out of state purchases, looked into shipping and builds in my local sales tax. I called many other dealerships closer to west coast who were @MSRP or 5-10k over with shortages and affiliate program gone. So excited to be in line even though it’s going to be quite a wait!

best of luck out there

[email protected]
Same.
Martin is a good guy, even sent me my VIN today without me having to pester him.

Sponsored

Rubbertoe

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
If anyone is interested in a 392 XR in Hydro Blue let me know. It’s in D1 and dealer wants MSRP.
Sponsored