Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Sponsored

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
Aaron called me back and Renae sent me a quote from Mark Dodge. Both very nice and helpful.

Dluxious

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Just talked to Craig Benner from Koons…..he said its only 5% off and only for financing NOT for leasing.

Sponsored

quitz

First Name
Quitz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Thanks for drafting the spreadsheet and it's very helpful. I wonder if it's possible to add a column to reflect whether the MSRP or invoice price is protected when the order is placed.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Thanks for drafting the spreadsheet and it's very helpful. I wonder if it's possible to add a column to reflect whether the MSRP or invoice price is protected when the order is placed.
It's extremely difficult to edit spreadsheets with "too many" columns on this site. I added a price protection column at one point, but there was just a single dealership that failed (Chapman), so I put that detail up top and in their comments.

Shockingly it's easier to edit this site's spreadsheets on a phone than it is on a computer. But on a phone you can't do strike-through without editing the raw doc.

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
Bit of a dumb question, but the price we see in the Jeep website, is that considered MSRP or is that invoice?
If you look at the pricing guide on the sticky section of this area you will see the correct prices. The Jeep website is low by about $800 or so depending on the model.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs