First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys, 2022 JL Willys Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I am working with Lindsey from Dan Cummings, for my build. Like you said, 4.5% off invoice if you have tread lightly membership. I will ask her next Monday about this.
Sponsored

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
I plan to turn in my build this coming week even after the price hikes which I'm still steaming over. My question is regarding the Tread Lightly affiliation. If I signed up last week, turn in my build order next week, with the required deposit, will I get the discount even though it hasn't been 30 days? I saw someone mention that you just had to have it for atleast 30 days before taking delivery of your Jeep but I have also seen it mentioned that you have to have it for 30 days prior to turning in your build and paying the deposit to get things going. Can someone please confirm. Thanks.
be sure that the dealer you are dealing with is accepting tread lighlty - they are not obligated to - dealer decision

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
She told me that they were doing 3% off for the 392.
That’s correct. She is all over the 392 FB group. A ton of folks on there have ordered from her

CARDIACARREST84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Pinto
Occupation
Janitor
I notice on the spreadsheet it specifies under the deposit on some that the deposit is non-refundable and others do not have that. I am assuming that if it isn't specified as "non-refundable" that would mean the others are refundable if you choose to back out at any point?

Last edited:

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I notice on the spreadsheet it specifies under the deposit on some that the deposit is non-refundable and others do not have that. I am assuming that if it isn't specified as "non-refundable" that would mean the others are for sure refundable if you choose to back out at any point?
I can only fill in details when I have them. Nothing in the column simply means that nobody has given those details or I've missed them. It's a community project, so please let us know what you find out.

DJP1812

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Jeep Wagoneer, '22 JLUR 4xE
Hi - New member here. Big thank you to John and the group for having this information available! I ordered on 1-22 and can confirm the information on Mike P. / Lakeland Jeep in Florida.

2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xE
Dealer: Lakeland Jeep through Mike P.
Financing did not matter. I received the 6% off Invoice (vehicle was over $60K and I had an affiliate number. Vehicles under $60K receive 7% off with affiliate number)
Fees: $998 Dealer Doc, $255 Taxable Fees
Deposit: $1K (deposit can be used to buy a vehicle on the lot prior to delivery)

Sponsored

CARDIACARREST84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Pinto
Occupation
Janitor
Do some dealerships get their orders faster than other dealerships or is it strictly based on the order at which the builds are turned in?

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Do some dealerships get their orders faster than other dealerships or is it strictly based on the order at which the builds are turned in?
My belief is if the dealers all have an allocation spot, which ever unit the factory decides to build is the one that shows up first and as best we can figure, that is determined by.....

moneywheel.jpg

NYJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I’ve heard lot of people say volume dealers get orders faster, but I’m not sure if that’s just conjecture or if there’s actual proof of that. That said, I think it’s clear that the order in which Stellantis receives orders is certainly not the only factor. Two people can order Jeeps on the same day from the same dealer and receive them at completely different times.

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
I’ve heard lot of people say volume dealers get orders faster, but I’m not sure if that’s just conjecture or if there’s actual proof of that. That said, I think it’s clear that the order in which Stellantis receives orders is certainly not the only factor. Two people can order Jeeps on the same day from the same dealer and receive them at completely different times.
more expensive units are getting the components which are in short supply - ie basic sports etc are at the back of the queue i think - 392, Rubicons etc at front of queue subject to unusual builds with low supply parts
Sponsored