Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Axelbndr

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2door, 6Mt, PBJ, Blk. Top, Bl
I’m hoping to order my first Jeep in the next month or two. How competitive are their rates? Currently Jeep offers 2.68% apr for 60 months, is Peterson’s close to that?
And somewhere else I saw that you must finance 95% in order to get the deal, does this include trade in? So if the selling price is $50k but I trade in a vehicle for $10k, the amount financed would be $40k or 80% of the selling price. Would I not be eligible for the deal?
Sponsored

Axelbndr

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2door, 6Mt, PBJ, Blk. Top, Bl
Peterson’s finance incentive limits down payment at 10%
cash option at + $2,375.
I had similar questions.. I want to put 50% down but not doable with Kent’s financing package.. he will tell you cash is not king anymore.. Ask for quotes with and w/o finance incentive. mine was +$2,375. for cash option. Kent says he will honor any new incentives at time of delivery.
Im flying in from 2 states away with pre approved financing in pocket to avoid any last minute shenanigans..
The SF Bay Area dealers want msrp + 2500/5k up charge.. crazy!
You may want to check Salt Lake Valley Jeep
I got a similar quote with them.

BW20

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Sport
Occupation
Compliance Officer
Hey guys, new to the forum. I just placed an order with Mike at Lakeland Jeep for 7% below invoice. He said MSRP over $60k gets 6% below invoice. $998 dealer fee.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hey guys, new to the forum. I just placed an order with Mike at Lakeland Jeep for 7% below invoice. He said MSRP over $60k gets 6% below invoice. $998 dealer fee.
Is that with Tread Lightly? Seems to be 1% better than others have reported.

Cyber_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Peterson’s finance incentive limits down payment at 10%
cash option at + $2,375.

I had similar questions.. I want to put 50% down but not doable with Kent’s financing package.. he will tell you cash is not king anymore.. Ask for quotes with and w/o finance incentive. mine was +$2,375. for cash option. Kent says he will honor any new incentives at time of delivery.
Im flying in from 2 states away with pre approved financing in pocket to avoid any last minute shenanigans..
The SF Bay Area dealers want msrp + 2500/5k up charge.. crazy!
You may want to check Salt Lake Valley Jeep
I got a similar quote with them.
Thanks for the information! I will have to check out Salt Lake Valley Jeep, I haven’t heard them mentioned much here but they are way closer to me than Peterson’s. I’ve been hesitant to reach out to too many local places because I don’t want to deal with the flood of calls and e-mails that often come afterwards.

Sponsored

BW20

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Compliance Officer

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Is that with Tread Lightly? Seems to be 1% better than others have reported.
I believe it is him adding the Affiliate Discount or Tread Lightly 1%. I have not communicated with him since my order much but this conformed what I expected (that Mike would apply the 1% if applicable to us).

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
Just to make sure I am interpreting your statement correctly.

Any MSRP over 60K with the Tread Lightly Affiliate Discount gets you 7% off Invoice at Lakeland Jeep Is that correct?

Thanks for sharing.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Just to make sure I am interpreting your statement correctly.

Any MSRP over 60K with the Tread Lightly Affiliate Discount gets you 7% off Invoice at Lakeland Jeep Is that correct?

Thanks for sharing.
60k and over MSRP is 6% off invoice, under 60k is 7% off invoice.
Both those numbers are including the extra 1% off from affiliate rewards or tread lightly. Without those then you take off 1% from those numbers.
I can't verify the extra 1% but the original poster of that info said that they received it apparently. My conversation with Mike when I ordered was that if Wrangler was added back to the affiliate rewards program And valid when my JLUR was delivered, then I would receive the extra 1% since I have access to AR.

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
Both those numbers are including the extra 1% off from affiliate rewards or tread lightly. Without those then you take off 1% from those numbers.
I can't verify the extra 1% but the original poster of that info said that they received it apparently. My conversation with Mike when I ordered was that if Wrangler was added back to the affiliate rewards program And valid when my JLUR was delivered, then I would receive the extra 1% since I have access to AR.
That is why I wanted the post clarified as it seems backwards to me and is opposite to what most dealers and brokers post on the forums.

Normally your higher MSRP’s are discounted more than your lower MSRP‘s are.

Thanks

Last edited:

Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
That is why I wanted the post clarified as it seems backwards to me and is opposite to what most dealers and brokers post on the forums.

Normally your higher MSRP’s are discounted more than your lower MSRP‘s are.

Thanks
Okay. He gives less discount on the higher MSRP.

Gaffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ / 2023 Sarah coming in the spring
I’m hoping to order my first Jeep in the next month or two. How competitive are their rates? Currently Jeep offers 2.68% apr for 60 months, is Peterson’s close to that?
And somewhere else I saw that you must finance 95% in order to get the deal, does this include trade in? So if the selling price is $50k but I trade in a vehicle for $10k, the amount financed would be $40k or 80% of the selling price. Would I not be eligible for the deal?
Sell it yourself. You will be better off.

BW20

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Compliance Officer
This is correct. Did they recently add the Wrangler back to the affiliate program? My order was placed today and it was showing 7% numbers…

Cyber_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Sell it yourself. You will be better off.
There are some tax reasons to trade it in, but depending on what a dealership offers for it it may still make sense to sell it separately. Prior to the sale I will compare their offer to others.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
This is correct. Did they recently add the Wrangler back to the affiliate program? My order was placed today and it was showing 7% numbers…
Yes, they recently added it back. There's another trail about it.
Sponsored